N. Chandrababu Naidu, seat Kuppam. Last alliance with BJP. The Anti-incumbency of present government will benefit YSRCP to win elections 2019. As on today, I think, 2019 elections will be won by TDP. The people are not largely unhappy and there is no strong national party. Infact, there isno national party in AP.
- kuppam – nara chamdrababu .
- tekkali – acham naidu
- aamudalavalasa – koona ravikumar
- echarla – kala venkata rao
- vizag east – ramakrishna babu .
- sathenapalli – kodela sivaprasad .
- narsipatnam – ayyanapatrudu
- vijayawada west – daughter of jaleelkhan
- peddapuram – chinaraajappa
- mailavaram – devineni vuma .
- done – son of ke krishnamurthi/kotla suathamma
- hindupoor – Lokesh nara .
- penamaloor – nandamoori balakrisha .
- raptadu- paritala sunitha.
- demduloor – chimtamaneni prabhakar
- viayawada east dagge rammohan.
- ponnuru – doolipalla naremdra.
- gurazala – yarapathineni srinivasarao ..
- ongole – damacharla janardhan.
Amaravati, Dec 19 (UNI) Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam party national president N Chandrababu made it clear that the TDP candidates to be contested in the 2019 elections would be announced in advance.
The Chief Minister held a teleconference with ministers and party senior leaders here on Wednesday. Speaking on the occasion, he asked the TDP cadre to be prepared for election whenever they are conducted.