Farmer of Andhra Pradesh was found dead under suspicious circumstances in his own farm. Koteswara Rao alias Kotaiah was tortured to death by police for refusing to give his land at Kondaveedu in Guntur district to make temporary helipad for the CM says Kondaveedu villagers and Kotaiah family.
The death of a farmer under mysterious circumstances in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday alleging police torture as the reason.
So far only YSRCP leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy raised voice for justice. Janasena has not reacted so far for anything.
Villager and family people voicing that police has tortured the farmer and followers has forced him with poison.
The Chief Minister’s Office did not react to the issue till now, but the Telugu Desam Party in a posting on social media said the farmer ended his life because of “family disputes.”
The Chief Minister announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs. Five Lakh to the bereaved family to keep the family quite.null
Questions that need to be addressed by AP Government in BC farmer Kotaih’s death :
- How can Chandrababu, as a CM irresponsibly announce on stage prior to investigation & autopsy that Kotaih committed suicide despite no signs of Pesticide Poisoning & his family, villagers stating that he had no financial or family reasons to commit suicide?
- If Government cared for poor farmers, Why was Kotaih not taken to hospital by a Government Vehicle or an Ambulance?
- Even if it is suicide, What was the reason behind preventing an Ambulance or Auto to carry Kotaih to a near by Hospital despite his son’s request that made the son carry his father on his shoulders?
- How was a farmer who was active in the morning found semi conscious with injuries on his face in the land?
- Isn’t it true that Pittala Kotaih, a BC farmer protested with Police for plucking Papaya fruits from his crop, which led to Police beating him?
- Is this not true that Kotaih phoned his relative that Police attacked him which made his son come to the land, accompanied by some villagers?
- Why did the Police prevent his son and villagers from entering the land for almost 1.5 hours to search his father?
AP ryots’s death sparks row, BJP dashing off a letter to the Centre seeking probe