UK bioscience in £250m cash boost
Science minister David Willetts outlines the government's high-tech industrial strategy and announces £250m in funding for research institutes across the UK
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : bioscience, £250m, cash, boost, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, politics, 18195210, ns_mchannel, ns_source, publicrss20, bioscience, £250m, cash, boost,
Article Viewed 262 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 110495 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Science: UK bioscience in £250m cash boost
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : BBC Science/Nature, BBC Science/Nature
- YM BioSciences to raise approximately US dollor 15 million Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Southridge LLC Provides Equity Capital Through Private Agreement with PuraMed Bioscience Southridge LLC ("Southridge"), an investment firm providing capital to publicly listed companies, is pleased to announce that its affiliated fund has closed a private equity agreement for up to $7.5 ...
- YM BioSciences granted two US patents for AeroLEF R Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Feb. 10 /CNW/ - BMO Bank of Montreal is ringing in the Lunar New Year with a new offer to celebrate the Year ...
- YM BioSciences announces FDA clearance for two ongoing Phase II nimotuzumab
trials into USA Press releases distributed via CNW Group. RICHMOND, BC, Jan. 26 /CNW/ - Further to its announcement on April 17, 2009 of a prospective qualifying transaction, Genius World Investments Limited (the ...
- Colorados Bioscience Industry Leaders and Legislators Focus on 2010 Initiatives At the Annual CBSA Bioscience Day at the Capitol The second annual "Bioscience Day at the Capitol," being held Wednesday, January 27, 7:30 - 10 a.m., will allow bioscience industry leaders and state legislators to discuss the industry and ...
- YM BioSciences announces world class oncology experts to US Clinical and
Scientific Consultative Committee Press releases distributed via CNW Group. LAVAL, QC, Jan. 4 /CNW Telbec/ - The engineering firm CIMA+, one of the largest and most present engineering firms in Quebec, and its ...
- YM BioSciences Inc. and Therapure Biopharma Inc. Announce Contract Press releases distributed via CNW Group. THUNDER BAY, ON, Dec. 17 /CNW Telbec/ - A new partnership has been created between the Center for Research and Innovation in the Bio-Economy ...
- Teaching Ethics to Bioscience Students Sustainability and the Environment Cardiff University 9th December 2009ltsn bioscience is a national centre providing subject based support for the uk higher education bioscience community in the area of learning and teaching.
- Exploring promotion and CV enhancement and discussing the implementation of an e mentoring scheme in the biosciences The University of Leeds Thursday 7th January 2010ltsn bioscience is a national centre providing subject based support for the uk higher education bioscience community in the area of learning and teaching.
- Cerno Bioscience Agilent Technologies to Co Market MassWorksTM for GC MSDCalibration software enables single quadrupole instruments to easily identify unknowns. (PRWeb Nov 18, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3215364.htm