SEC unlikely to file charges in Lehman case memo
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has concluded its investigation into Lehman Brothers Holdings and will not likely recommend charges, according to the excerpt of a memo sent to Reuters. The excerpt, which was not dated, was sent along with an anonymous letter to Congress alleging that SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro made inaccurate statements about the agency's Lehman probe during a hearing last month. Schapiro told a House Financial Services panel on April 25 that Lehman "remains under investigation" and "is still under review. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : unlikely, file, charges, lehman, case, memo, http, news.yahoo.com, unlikely, file, charges, lehman, case, memo, 220149365, sector.html, unlikely, file, charges, lehman, case, memo,
Article Viewed 705 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: SEC unlikely to file charges in Lehman case memo
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Norman Leboon charges threats against Congress nothing new A Philadelphia man, Norman Leboon, was charged Monday with threatening to kill Rep. Eric Cantor, a Jewish Republican. It follows a week when threats became a political issue.
- Texas Childrens discharges history making patient HOUSTON -- (Feb. 12, 2010) -- The wait is over for 16-year-old Francesco "Frank" De Santiago. On January 29, De Santiago received a donor heart in a nine-hour ...
- Beckman Coulters 4th quarter profit falls on charges 2010 outlook reaffirmedMedical-testing instruments maker Beckman Coulter Inc. said Thursday its fourth-quarter profit fell 14.5 percent on costs for the buyout of Olympus Corp.'s lab-based diagnostics business and restructuring.
- SUDAN Bashir May Face Genocide ChargesJOHANNESBURG, Feb 3 (IPS) - The International Criminal Court is to review its
earlier decision not to add genocide to the charges against
Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir.
- Russian YouTube whistleblower a cop arrested on corruption charges Russian policeman Alexei Dymovsky, who became famous in his homeland after he posted a video on YouTube alleging widespread police corruption, was arrested on corruption charges last week. Human rights ...
- AHN Nancy Kerrigans Brother Facing Charges After Fathers Death The brother of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan has been arrested and charged in the death of their 70-year-old father. Mark Kerrigan, was arraigned on Monday on a charge of assault ...
- Nigeria An Unlikely Terror Axis all africa, all the time. If there was anything the post-Hillary Clinton's visit to Nigeria last year has shown, it is the extent to which the country has sunk in ...
- Lehman Trikes Announces Resignation of ChairmanPress releases distributed via CNW Group. << Retail Sales of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Up 13 Percent
- OSC Lays Charges against Danny Silva De Melo and Steven John Hill in Ontario
Court of JusticePress releases distributed via CNW Group. STETTLER, AB, Jan. 5 /CNW/ - <<
- Guinea Junta Leaders May Face War Crimes Chargesall africa, all the time.