Analysis Funds of hedge funds fight to stay relevant
ZURICH/LONDON (Reuters) - For funds which market themselves on their ability to spot the sharpest hedge fund minds, it could be their greatest challenge yet. Investors who once trusted them to find the best returns are gaining the expertise and confidence to do it themselves. U.S. pension funds like the giant $240 billion California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) have picked single hedge fund managers for years. Now smaller players are following suit. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant, http, news.yahoo.com, analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant, 080711544, sector.html, analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant,
Article Viewed 570 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Analysis Funds of hedge funds fight to stay relevant
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- Egypt Banking Sector Analysis When all the major economies of the world have been adversely hit by the financial crisis, the banking industry in Egypt remains largely stable, reflecting its relative isolation from and ...
- Smart Grid Market Outlook: Market and Technological Trends, Competitive Analysis, Major Deals and Investments The development of global smart grid market was led by the US and the European Union (EU) in 2009. The US emerged as the top smart grid destination in 2009. ...
- Global WiMAX Market Analysis World Interoperability for Microwave Access or WiMAX, has been gaining a lot of attention as a wireless broadband alternative, as it provides reliable, secure and high quality broadband access for ...
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The global idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) market was valued at $84m in 2009. It is expected to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1% from $84m in ...
- Huntington's Disease - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The global Huntington’s disease (HD) market was worth $243m in 2009. The market is expected to grow by 17.4% during the next seven years to reach $748m by 2016. Earlier, ...
- Atherosclerosis Or Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The coronary artery disease (CAD) market is a highly competitive market and is expected to become more competitive until 2016. Three major patent expiries are expected during the forecast period, ...
- In-depth analysis on Insurance Belgium Industry Bharatbook added a new report on "Insurance: Belgium Industry Guide" which gives comprehensive analysis and forecast on Insurance Industry in Belgium.
Insurance: Belgium Industry Guide report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132770&rt=Insurance-Belgium-Industry-Guide.html ) is an ...
- The Future of the Home Healthcare Equipment Market to 2016 - Market Forecasts, Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis The global home healthcare market is forecast to grow to $20,520.4m by 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) rate of 4.1% in 20092016. The global home healthcare market ...
- Paget’s Disease - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 GlobalData’s analysis reveals that the Paget’s disease market was worth $159.2m in 2009. It is forecast to exhibit a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% for the next ...