Moodys downgrades three big Nordic banks
STOCKHOLM/OSLO (Reuters) - Three of the Nordic region's biggest banks had their credit ratings cut by Moody's Investor Service on Friday due partly to the euro zone crisis, but the downgrades were relatively mild and showed the banks remain some of the strongest in Europe. Moody's cited their reliance on market funding, tough competition for retail loans and exposure to the spreading eurozone debt crisis. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : moodys, downgrades, three, nordic, banks, http, news.yahoo.com, moodys, downgrades, three, nordic, banks, 085445630, finance.html, moodys, downgrades, three, nordic, banks,
Article Viewed 507 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Moodys downgrades three big Nordic banks
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Nordic combined Bill Demong gets a medal to match his heart of gold Bill Demong, who had a disappointing performance in the first individual Nordic combined competition at the Vancouver Olympics, put on a late surge today to capture America's first gold in ...
- Nordic combined US on the brink of winning first Olympic medal After the Nordic combined jumping round this morning, Todd Lodwick and Johnny Spillane are standing in second and fourth position going into the 10 km cross-country portion this afternoon.
- Nordic Oil and Gas Cancels Previously Announced Private Placement
Flow Through Offering and Replaces it with Another at Lower Price Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Feb. 10 /CNW/ - BMO Bank of Montreal is ringing in the Lunar New Year with a new offer to celebrate the Year ...
- Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. Announces Closing of Private Placement Offering Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Notice is hereby given that a hearing will be held before a Hearing Panel of the Investment Industry Regulatory ...
- Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. Announces Second Closing of Private Placement
OfferingPress releases distributed via CNW Group. << Symbol: TSX-V: CDR
- First New Nordic Well Now on Production at LloydminsterPress releases distributed via CNW Group. << Symbol: TSX-V: CDR
- Seven Successful Wells Now Drilled at Nordics Lloydminster Property Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Dec. 22 /CNW/ - Perfora Investments S.a.r.l. ("Perfora") announces that it has acquired 12,750,000 shares (the "Shares") of Comaplex Minerals Corp. ("Comaplex") pursuant ...
- Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. Announces Initial Closing of Private Placement
Offering Press releases distributed via CNW Group. BLAINE, WA, Nov. 26 /CNW/ - Century Mining Corporation (CMM: TSX-V) today announced that, subject to regulatory approval, it will complete a non-brokered private ...
- Nordic Oil and Gas announces new private placement flow through offeringPress releases distributed via CNW Group. << Symbol on TSX-Venture Exchange: KWG Shares issued and outstanding: 403,468,877
- Updated Engineering Report Credits Nordic Oil and Gas with Higher Reserves
25 percentage Increase in Valuation at Lloydminster Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Oct. 8 /CNW/ - The Office of the Secretary issued a Notice of Hearing on October 7, 2009 setting the matter down to ...