Lehman to buy rest of Archstone for dollor 1.58 billion
(Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc said it would acquire the remaining 26.5 percent of apartment company Archstone that it didn't already own from Barclays Capital and Bank of America Corp for $1.58 billion. Sources told Reuters on Thursday that Lehman had reached a deal to buy the last portion of the company. The last slice of Archstone was critical to Lehman in order to block real estate investment trust Equity Residential from controlling Archstone's fate. In January, Lehman bought half the banks' stake, or 26.5 percent of Archstone, for $1.325 billion. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : lehman, rest, archstone, dollor, 1.58, billion, http, news.yahoo.com, lehman, billion, archstone, apartment, deal, sources, 014615665, sector.html, lehman, rest, archstone, dollor, 1.58, billion,
Article Viewed 686 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Lehman to buy rest of Archstone for dollor 1.58 billion
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- Deepwater Horizon disaster could have billion dollar impact The Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in April 2010 will have a large economic impact on the US Gulf fisheries. A new study says that over ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Earth Hour 2010 aims to get 1 billion to turn off the lights For this year's Earth Hour, set for 8:30 p.m. Saturday, more businesses and governments are expected to take part in the campaign to turn off the lights. The aim: at ...
- Nyet to dollor 1 million where Math genius may reject award
AP AP - Who doesn't want to be a millionaire? Maybe a 43-year-old unemployed bachelor who lives with his elderly mother in Russia — and who won $1 million for solving ...
- Nuclear waste piles up and its costing taxpayers billionsThe Bush administration agreed to store nuclear waste from 21 new reactors. But the federal government still can't meet its commitment to find permanent storage.
- Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in AfghanistanThe Pentagon's request for a $33 billion war supplemental for Afghanistan has Congress concerned about long-term costs. Training Afghan security forces, for instance, could take years.