May consumer sentiment highest in more than four years
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Consumer sentiment rose to its highest level in more than four years in May as Americans stayed optimistic about the job market, while higher income households expected to see bigger wage increases, a survey released on Friday showed. The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan's final reading on the overall index on consumer sentiment rose to 79.3 from 76.4 in April, topping forecasts for 77.8 and an initial May reading of the same. It was the highest level since October 2007. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : consumer, sentiment, highest, more, than, four, years, http, news.yahoo.com, consumer, sentiment, highest, more, years, 142300756, business.html, consumer, sentiment, highest, more, than, four, years,
Article Viewed 609 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: May consumer sentiment highest in more than four years
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Conservation risk highest off coasts of Canada Mexico Peru and New ZealandResearchers have identified conservation "hot spots" around the world where the temptation to profit from overfishing outweighs the appetite for conservation.
- Happy Meal not so happy where Toys come under fire by consumer group.Happy Meal, from McDonald's has been around for more than 30 years. Now, a consumer group is threatening to sue McDonald's over Happy Meal toys.
- Consumer Group Wants Happy Meals Sold Without Toys McDonald's spends big bucks trying to appeal to kids and a non-profit group is saying that's a big problem. The group is giving McDonald's 30 days to stop putting toys ...
- Reader mailbag Should I pay off debt with the highest interest rate first where It's OK to first pay off debt on the loan with the biggest payment. With your improved cash flow, you can then tackle the loan with the higher interest rate.
- Digital Projections LED Projector Receives Top Ratings in Three Key Consumer Publications The 60,000+ hour lifespan M-Vision Cine LED recently received top designations in Home Theater Magazine, Sound & Vision Magazine and UltimateAVmag.com (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
- Consumers eating rainforestsConsumers are not aware that they are "eating" rainforests and helping drive the vital ecosystems off the face of the planet.
- Ongoing Toyota Recall Holds Serious Liability Implications For Manufacturer but Consumers Must Be Protected Says Texas Attorney Brad T. Wyly Wyly, a personal injury lawyer in Houston, says manufacturer’s liability over alleged sudden acceleration in some vehicles has not yet been fully tallied. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- CIBA VISION® Partners with TLCs Carmindy to Educate Consumers About Healthy Eye Habits Celebrity makeup artist to judge the AIR OPTIX® AQUA “Surprise Your Eyes” contest. Two grand-prize winners will be awarded $5,000 for best eye care tips. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Pedata RV Center Urges Consumers to Take Advantage of One Tank Trips Pedata RV Center urges consumers to increase their recreational pursuits while simultaneously decreasing their gas consumption with day trips that take one tank of gas or less. (PRWeb Feb 18, ...
- AccuQuote Provides Tips to Help Consumers Prepare for a Term Life Insurance Paramedical Exam AccuQuote, a leader in providing term life insurance quotes to people across the United States, provides tips to help consumers applying for life insurance coverage prepare for a term life ...