App lets anyone track Twitter to play the stock market
The firm behind last year's 'Twitter hedge fund' has announced that it is launching an app and website that will let any investor do the same thing
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : lets, anyone, track, twitter, play, stock, market, http, feeds.newscientist.com, 10897, 1facb008, 0l0snewscientist0n0cblogs0conepercent0c20a120c0a50capp0elets0eanyone0etrack0etwitter0bhtml0ddcmp0fotc0erss0gnsref0fonline0enews, story01.htm, lets, anyone, track, twitter, play, stock, market,
Article Viewed 224 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel News, Please submit all news related feed here.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 245225 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News: Top News: App lets anyone track Twitter to play the stock market
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : New Scientist - Latest Headlines, New Scientist.com - The World's No. 1 Science and Technology News Service
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which ...
- At SXSW Twitter unveils at anywhere Twitter CEO Evan Williams has taken the wraps off @anywhere, a service which will allow users to access their Twitter feeds from third-party sites. As of SXSW, initial @anywhere launch ...
- Learn the Future of Internet Marketing and Social Media for Online Businesses at AMA South Florida Event Search Engine Optimization expert Jay Berkowitz to share web site promotion and marketing techniques that work on March 25th at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca Raton. (PRWeb Mar 22, ...
- Aftercad Software Announces Entry Into Nascent Cloud Gaming Market With New Approach to Zero Wait State Gaming Aftercad Software is pleased to announce that it has entered the nascent cloud gaming market with Project Immersion, the logical next step beyond Onlive, OTOY and other PC-Over-IP efforts for ...
- After banking bust Iceland turns to free market innovation Iceland hopes to "reboot" the country after its banking bust, with leaders founding a Ministry of Ideas whose best recommendations are aired on a popular radio show each Friday morning.