Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.
Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2012/ 2/ prweb9199386.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : absorption, systems, innovation, rewarded, with, u.s., patent, for., http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2012, prweb9199386.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, absorption, systems, innovation, rewarded, with, u.s., patent, for.,
Article Viewed 667 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.
Date Listed : Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Source : ,
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymaderm™ for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDerm™ for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- DTM Systems Corporation is Pleased to Announce Their Newest Partnership with Meraki DTM Systems has achieved the highest level within the Partner Program at Meraki, Gold Membership. The Meraki Partner Program enables technology solution providers like DTM to offer Meraki’s next-generation wireless ...
- SharpBrains Launches First Brain Fitness Innovation Awards to Recognize Neuroplasticity PioneersAward Winners to be announced May 24th in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SharpBrains/Brain_Fitness/prweb3810764.htm
- Behavioral incentives mimic effects of medication on brain systems in ADHDMedication and behavioral interventions help children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) better maintain attention and self control by normalizing activity in the same brain systems, according to new research.