Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense Depression
Researchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : researchers, develop, smart, phone, technology, sense, depression, http, chicago.cbslocal.com, 2012, researchers, develop, smart, phone, technology, sense, depression, http, cbs2chicago.com, health, resources_rss.xml, chicago:, health/science, researchers, develop, smart, phone, technology, sense, depression,
Article Viewed 444 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
cbs 2 chicago: health/science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 57846 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is nginx and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense Depression
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- New 100Mbps High Speed Wireless Technology from AvaLAN WirelessMesh, Star or Bridge Network Topologies Supported(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AvaLAN_Wireless/100Mbps/prweb9201628.htm
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- 8minutenergy Renewables and AES Solar to Develop 200 MW of Locally.Mount Signal Solar project in Imperial Valley scheduled to begin commercial operation in 2013.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9205956.htm
- CADsoft Consulting Joins Autodesk Developer NetworkAutodesk Partner Now Providing Software Tools for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industries(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9183419.htm
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Chicago Doctor Wants To Develop Clinic For Transgender ChildrenA doctor at Children's Memorial Hospital he would like to help develop a clinic for transgender children.
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.