Traitorous immune cells promote sudden ovarian cancer progression
In a new mouse model that mimics the tumor microenvironment of ovarian cancer, scientists have demonstrated that ovarian tumors don't necessarily break 'free' of the immune system, rather dendritic cells of the immune system seem to actively support the tumor's escape. The researchers show that it might be possible to restore the immune system by targeting a patient's own dendritic cells.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : traitorous, immune, cells, promote, sudden, ovarian, cancer, progression, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, bvnna4d2gdg, 120220102144.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, traitorous, immune, cells, promote, sudden, ovarian, cancer, progression,
Article Viewed 670 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Traitorous immune cells promote sudden ovarian cancer progression
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- FREE NATIONAL CREDIT AND DEBT RELIEF HELP SEMINAR PROMOTES ECONOMIC BAILOUT. Burlington, NJ, March 3, 2010â€"RayAnn Enterprise Publishers, a publishing company specializing in information and business/ self improvement, is hosting a FREE 45-minute telephone seminar recording with author Chauncy Williams about ...
- Skin Cancer Myths... Are You Safe? For Immediate Release
Australian Skin Care Products
Web site: http://buy-cosmetics.promastore.com.au/Home.aspx
Skin Cancer Myths... Are You Safe?
Melbourne, Gold Coast - 11/3/2010 - Sara is a very athletic girl, who lives in ...
- Utropin Launches New Website to Promote HGH Product The makers of Utropin, an HGH supplement, recently launched a new website to promote their product. The new website provides an assortment of details on Utropin as well as information ...
- Spine and Sports Medicine Promotes Patient Well-being Spine and Sports Medicine started in 1993 in New York City. They are a team of doctors, medical assistants, and physical and massage therapists who work to treat acute and ...
- Luciano Sztulman, Obstetrician and Gynecologist gives Tips to reduce the Risk of Cancer Dr. Luciano Sztulman is a nationally known obstetrician and gynecologist, for his outstanding contribution in dealing with women's wellness and fitness. He has a vast experience in the field of ...
- Knight in shining armour hits London streets in attempt to raise funds for breast cancer. A London based entrepreneur plans to parade the streets of the city of London today in a mad attempt at winning a $10k prize in a global competition to gain ...
- Pet Express Promote Good Pet Health Through Range Of Pet Products Glasgow, United Kingdom (February 19, 2010) - Pet Express, a leading online supplier of pet accessories such as dog beds and cat food in the United Kingdom, are on a ...
- Treatment Options For The Symptoms Of Ulcerative Colitis, Colorectal Cancer, Crohns disease and Fulminant Colitis Website Release Treatment Options For The Symptoms Of Ulcerative Colitis, Colorectal Cancer, Crohns disease and Fulminant Colitis Website Release
Finding the best ways to learn about inflammatory bowel syndrome and related illnesses can ...
- eToro Partners Prepares to Promote New Micro Lots Feature eToro Partners, the widely known forex affiliate program of the eToro forex trading platform, is presenting its affiliates with more conversion power that ever by enabling them to promote the ...
- The Autoimmune Outlook to 2013: Competitive landscape, pipeline analysis and growth opportunities-Aarkstore Enterprise The Autoimmune Market Outlook to 2013 provides comprehensive coverage of the autoimmune market, incorporating disease overviews and detailed epidemiological analyses for the major indications. This report makes a comprehensive assessment ...