Law Students Lose the Grant Game as Schools Win
Merit scholarships help law schools enhance their cachet, but grading curves often make it impossible for students to keep the grants.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : students, lose, grant, game, schools, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, d2f784ef56c3ba284621c9510a1e9f56, students, lose, grant, game, schools,
Article Viewed 222 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 163288 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Business: Law Students Lose the Grant Game as Schools Win
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : New York Times : Your Money, New york Times : Your Money
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- UK schools find time pressures slash practical scienceScience teachers questioned in a survey say they are not able to carry out as many experiments as they would like.
- Hey Texas dont mess with textbooks Public schools are no place for partisan agendasTexas conservatives want to cut Thomas Jefferson, César Chávez, Edward Kennedy, and other 'liberals' from textbooks.
- Full Sail University Faculty and Students Work on IMAX Film Hubble 3D Released Nationwide March 19 2010 Full Sail University (www.fullsail.edu) is proud to recognize James Neihouse, Cinematography and Lighting Full Sail instructor, who served as the Director of Photography and astronaut crew trainer who led a ...
- Lead America.org Hosts Summer Youth Leadership Conferences For High School StudentsNational youth leadership conferences teach teens how leadership skills aid in future careers (PRWeb Mar 4, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/future/careers/prweb3687324.htm
- R E P E A T Federal Budget Ignores Plight of Aboriginal Students Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...