Wealth Matters Putting Your Doctor or a Whole Team of Them on Retainer
Internists are choosing to go into concierge medicine, focusing on wealthy patients who pay thousands of dollars for personalized attention any place and any time of day or night.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : wealth, matters, putting, your, doctor, whole, team, them, retainer, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, ac9be7fb3df91a75a6835d6ce0d1ba41, wealth, matters, putting, your, doctor, whole, team, them, retainer,
Article Viewed 286 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 163288 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Business: Wealth Matters Putting Your Doctor or a Whole Team of Them on Retainer
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : New York Times : Your Money, New york Times : Your Money
- Chicago Doctor Wants To Develop Clinic For Transgender ChildrenA doctor at Children's Memorial Hospital he would like to help develop a clinic for transgender children.
- SciFri Video Wind Turbines Size Matters How would you describe the size of a wind turbine? There's no right answer. Turbines come in different varieties tuned for different uses. Compare the 256-foot-tall Gamesa G87 turbines, found ...
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Matters of the heart FDG PET may hold answers for patients with heart failure For a patient with heart failure, checking whether the heart could benefit from bypass surgery or a stent is critical to ensuring survival. One imaging technique, positron emission tomography (PET) ...
- Does healthcare reform close a tax loopholes or destroy wealth where A Wall Street Journal editorial had said healthcare reform will destroy wealth and capital. But White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the bill only closes a tax loophole.
- 19 of the Worlds Top Asbestos and Mesothelioma Doctors Gather May 3 4 2010 in Las Vegas Perrin Conferences presents a rare gathering of 19 of the world's top doctors, researchers, and scientists at "A Conference on Asbestos and Mesothelioma," chaired by renowned doctors Samuel Hammar, MD ...
- Its who you kill that matters according to new research A defendant is much more likely to be sentenced to death if he or she kills a "high-status" victim, according to new research by Scott Phillips, associate professor of sociology ...
- Toronto doctor and two employees charged with fraud and conspiracyPress releases distributed via CNW Group.
- OPP charge Dorchester doctor with fraudPress releases distributed via CNW Group.
- Canadas Doctors Pleased Budget Held the Line on Health Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...