Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activities
Despite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : many, clinicians, maintain, positive, attitudes, toward, industry, marketing, activities, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, hi1ll72u, 100621173729.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, many, clinicians, maintain, positive, attitudes, toward, industry, marketing, activities,
Article Viewed 1906 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activities
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Caring for an elderly sick spouse sometimes has positive elements Although long-term care of sick or disabled loved ones is widely recognized as a threat to the caregiver's health and quality of life, a new study finds that in some ...
- Israel Gaza tensions Why Egypt helps maintain the blockade Simmering tensions – due in part to a long-standing blockade of the territory – are escalating toward another Israel Gaza standoff. Often overlooked is Egypt's role in the blockade.
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Significant step toward lightweight batteriesResearchers have made significant progress on a technology that could lead to batteries with up to three times the energy density of any battery that currently exists.
- Maintaining regular daily routines is associated with better sleep quality in older adultsA study has found that the maintenance of daily routines was associated with a reduced rate of insomnia and improved quality of sleep in older adults living in a retirement community.
- Attitude toward everyday activity important for healthy lifestyle Exploring underlying attitudes toward everyday physical activity -- for example, walking to a nearby co-worker's office rather than sending an email -- may open new opportunities for promoting healthier, more ...