Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources say
Facebook is popular and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : facebook, revenue, soared, 2009, sources, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, scitech, gkjyvmmv0xk, facebook, revenue, soared, 2009, sources, http, www.csmonitor.com, scitech.rss, christian, science, monitor, sci/tech, facebook, revenue, soared, 2009, sources,
Article Viewed 1346 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | sci/tech
news about the internet, environment, space, and other topics, from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 52891 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources say
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- New Accounting and Administration Resources Published at. The Accounting and Administration Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor nearly 160 scientific Accounting and...(PRWeb February 16, ...
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- Free Resources from EBSCO Publishing Providing Useful Information to ResearchersMore than 100,000 Institutions Benefit from Free Resources Offered via EBSCOhost® (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EBSCOGreenFILE/LISTA/prweb4172224.htm
- 2010 U.S. Revenue Cycle Management Study Strategic Analysis of Industry Progress with Direct Provider to Payer Transactions & Industry Readiness for New HIPAA 5010 Format (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
- AP Sources Obama To Announce New Health Benefits President Barack Obama on Tuesday will announce new health insurance benefits for consumers, marking the first 90 days since he signed landmark legislation to expand coverage. The announcement will follow ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- Facebook more popular than Google where For one week it hit first place.For the week ending March 16, Facebook pulled in more traffic in America than Google. But could Facebook ever really knock Google off its perch?