Second plant pathway could improve nutrition biofuel production
Scientists have defined a hidden second option plants have for making an essential amino acid that could be the first step in boosting plants' nutritional value and improving biofuel production potential.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : second, plant, pathway, could, improve, nutrition, biofuel, production, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, act9q45wslw, 100331122654.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, second, plant, pathway, could, improve, nutrition, biofuel, production,
Article Viewed 968 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Second plant pathway could improve nutrition biofuel production
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- STATE OF CALIFORNIA MOVES TO IMPROVE FRESHWATER MANAGEMENT As readers of this blog may be aware, the State of California has been facing many challenges with respect to its freshwater management, endangered species, and agriculture. In November, ...
- LeadMaster Announces Improved Workflow Automation for Online Lead Management Solution ROSWELL, Georgia -- March 15, 2010 -- LeadMaster, a leading provider of lead management and sales CRM solutions, announced the immediate availability of their enhanced workflow automation management system. ...
- RealTime Publishing Announces Kerri, Recaptured Love, the Second in a Series from American Author Janet A. Nicolet RealTime Publishing author, Janet A. Nicolet, releases the next in her fiction suspense series about Kerri.
Limerick, Ireland, March 15, 2010 -- RealTime Publishing, Inc. has published "Kerri, Recaptured Love" by ...
- Stan Lee, Animation Ink, and Vanguard Productions Launch LA Rock'n Comic-Con FAME LA , Vanguard Productions, and Animation Ink, in cooperation with Desert Wind Comics, announce the LA Rockān Comic-Con 2010 at the Pasadena Convention Center featuring Marvel Comics creator Stan ...
- UBS Financial Services Announced as Title Sponsor of the Second Annual Art San Diego International Contemporary Art Fair Art San Diego Contemporary Art Fair announced today that UBS Financial Services in San Diego has become the Title Sponsor for 2010. ART SAN DIEGO International Contemporary Art Fair will ...
- American Vision Windows aims to revolutionize the Home Improvement Industry American Vision Windows is one of the largest windows manufacturers in California. It is one of the few firms that are dedicated to offer high quality window replacement matched with ...
- RealTime Publishing Releases the Second in a Series of Five Sci-Fi Novels by Author Sam Smith RealTime Publishing author, Sam Smith, releases "towards the unMaking of Heaven, Happiness: a Planet".
Limerick, Ireland, March 12, 2010 -- RealTime Publishing Announces "towards the unMaking of Heaven, Happiness: a Planet", ...
- Sign Language Interpretation Contract Awarded to Affordable Language Services for a Second Year CINCINNATIā"Affordable Language Services has been awarded a contract to deliver interpretation services to Hamilton County Job and Family Services consumers for a second year.
The contract is retroactive to January 1, ...
- Frank Frazetta Signs with Vanguard Productions Legendary fantasy artist Frank Frazetta and acclaimed publisher Vanguard Productions announce a new publishing relationship.
New York, NY, March 08, 2010 -- Legendary fantasy artist Frank Frazetta and acclaimed publisher Vanguard ...
- Improve Your Kids Reading Skills In 5 Minutes A Day
March 3, 2010. Reading is one of the skills that parents would want to develop on their children as early as possible. Having the ability to read marks an individual ...