Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards
The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus Representatives of the Year Awards. The winners were announced today during the Nexus Awards Reception in New York City. This year’s event was presented at a new location, Inside Park at St. Bart’s, and for the first time in a new cocktail reception format. (PRWeb Mar 19, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3745304.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : association, medical, media, announces, winners, 18th, annual, nexus, awards, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3745304.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, association, medical, media, announces, winners, 18th, annual, nexus, awards,
Article Viewed 1439 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- MTNW Announces NSF Award to Retrofit US Coast Guard Icebreakers Healy.Measurement Technology NW brings modern winch instrumentation and monitoring to the US Coast Guard(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209412.htm
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- A2LA Announces Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9190081.htm
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...