Improving its UI, the Best Systems and Network Monitoring Suite Just Got Better
San Jose, CA â€' March 18, 2010 â€' Monitis, the leading provider of 100% Cloud-based network and systems monitoring solutions, today announced a major overhaul and upgrade of its user interface designed to make the worldâ€™s most innovative suite of monitoring tools even more user-friendly.
First-generation and second-generation internal and external monitoring systems have been notoriously complex and difficult to use. When it launched, Monitisâ€™ third generation suite of monitoring tools fundamentally changed this dynamic. With its latest UI upgrade, the user experience has been made even simpler. The new changes include:
â€˘ A new internal monitoring wizard. The new wizard helps users get set-up faster with no complexity or hassle. The steps in the new wizard are now easier to follow and now enable simultaneous setup of multiple agents (bulk add) and of multiple test types (CPU, process, etc).
â€˘ New options in the toolbar. The toolbar now enables users to change the number of columns, enable/disable flash charts, and collapse/expand modules directly from dashboard's toolbar. The Help section has also been revised.
â€˘ Improved visibility and access in the tab bar. The size of the tab bar has been increased, allowing users to see more tabs without scrolling. The tab carousel has also been improved, making it more convenient to scroll and switch between tabs.
â€˘ Significant performance enhancements for IE users.
Hovhannes Avoyan, Monitisâ€™ Founder and CEO, commented, â€śWe already had the easiest-to-use all-in-one monitoring suite on the market. With our most recent UI overhaul and upgrade, weâ€™ve gone from strength to strength. As per usual, weâ€™ve been relentless in our pursuit of ways to help IT managers and system administrators save time.â€ť
About Monitis All-in-One Monitoring Platform
Monitis is a 100% Cloud-based, comprehensive, yet flexible, IT monitoring solution that consolidates backend, application, and cloud monitoring in an all-in-one, central monitoring service. The platform is easily customizable and may be used for managing of all kinds of IT assets such as websites, servers, routers, switches, VoIP devices, DNS, databases, processes and any other IP devices. Monitis provides users with a comprehensive view of their systemâ€™s health and performance.
Monitis believes that the Cloud is the biggest thing to happen in IT management since IT management. Having seen this vision early, Monitis is now the global leader in developing this market. It is the first affordable network and systems monitoring solution based 100% in the Cloud. More than 50,000 customers from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to government agencies and educational institutions have chosen Monitis to reduce system downtime, improve the productivity of their IT staff, and reduce operational expenditures.
Monitis was founded in 2005 by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and fed-up and worn-out developers who were tired of complaining about the limits of software-based tools, while inspired by the promise of the Cloud. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Monitis is lead by a team of IT professionals with deep experience running enterprise-grade IT businesses, as well as starting and selling several IT start-ups. Using a global workforce, particularly its R&D team based in Yerevan, Armenia, Monitis is poised to move from strength to strength. At present, it has a loyal and enthusiastic user community of 50,000, and an average month-on-month revenue growth of over 10%.
Sales & Marketing Department
US & Canada Toll Free: +1-800-657-7949
UK + International: +44-845-527-3346
France + International: +33-48-607-9035
2880 Zanker Road Suite 203
San Jose, CA-95134
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Anna Sabryan from 81.16.15.xxx
Article Taged as : improving, best, systems, network, monitoring, suite, just, better, http, www.monitis.com, improving, best, systems, network, monitoring, suite, just, better,
Article Viewed 4752 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Improving its UI, the Best Systems and Network Monitoring Suite Just Got Better
Date Listed : Thursday, March 18, 2010
Source : ,
- The Accounting Software Reviews Network Launches Its Newest Accounting Software Reviews Information Platform Los Angeles, CA - Since The Accounting Software Reviews Network located at www.AccountingSoftwareReviews.net began providing valuable insight on related accounting software reviews products and services, more and more Accounting ...
- Updated Data Storage Systems in DEAC Guarantee Business Continuity and 100% Data Safety for European Companies European companies substantially strengthen its position against competitors using the updated data storage systems (SAN) in DEAC European data centers. The centralized location of data in at least two different ...
- Mobile Networks Evolving to all-IP backbone 2nd edition ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile operators have made substantial investments in legacy protocols. Third generation (3G) data networking have brought carriers into the IP world and fourth generation (4G) data will require an all-IP ...
- CloseoutCCTV.com Offers Superior Surveillance Camera Systems Closeoutcctv.com offers a wide range of surveillance camera systems that are helpful in safeguarding homes, offices and large organizations against security threats like theft, vandalism and other crimes by monitoring ...
- Improving its UI, the Best Systems and Network Monitoring Suite Just Got Better San Jose, CA â€" March 18, 2010 â€" Monitis, the leading provider of 100% Cloud-based network and systems monitoring solutions, today announced a major overhaul and upgrade of its user ...
- nCircle Receives Network Products Guide 2010 Product Innovation Award nCircle, the leader in automated IT security and compliance auditing solutions, today announced that Network Products Guide, the industryâ€™s leading information technology research and advisory guide, has named nCircle Suite360 ...
- Patient Monitoring Markets----Aarkstore Enterprise Patient monitoring is vital to care in operating rooms, emergency rooms, intensive care units and critical care units. It has proven invaluable for respiratory therapy, recovery rooms, outpatient care, transport, ...
- Cine-tal Systems to Include Blue Echo Solutions hd EZ lock with Davio Visual Display Processors Blue Echo Solutions, the manufacturer of award-winning HDMI products, announced today that it has entered a partnership with Cine-tal Systems to include hd EZ lock Universal HDMI Locking Adapters with ...
- Altek Systems announces the launch of their Business Website. Altek Systems, Pune is delighted to announce the launch of its website http://www.capacitors.co.in/ that will be of tremendous value to our customers. The company, is one of the most reputed ...
- LTE Forum 2010 takes place in Stockholm, home of the first commercial 4G/LTE network worldwide Porto, March 16th 2010. The wireless business is undergoing a major shift from voice-driven to data-driven services. Studies indicate that data revenue has grown by more than 30% per year, ...