Vendor Space for Atlanta’s Spring Book Show 2010 Almost Sold Out
The Spring Book Show in Atlanta has quadrupled in size over the past decade. Vendor space for this year’s bargain book show, scheduled for March 26-28 at the Cobb Galleria Centre, has almost sold out.
Atlanta, GA, March 18, 2010 -- Spring Book Show 2010, the South’s largest bargain book show, comes to the Cobb Galleria Centre in north Atlanta on March 26-28, and the show is shaping up to be a book-buying blowout.
Of the 500 tables available for vendors on the floor layout, all but two have been sold.
While only two spaces for vendors remain available, there is still plenty of opportunity for book buyers to register for the show, said show organizer Larry May of Knoxville, Tenn. The buyers who do register will have an opportunity to buy more than 50,000 different book titles at deeply discounted prices.
Participating book dealers will be offering their wares �' mostly remainders in pristine condition and lightly hurt returns �' to buyers from chain and independent bookstores; specialty retailers; public and academic libraries; church book stores; department stores; and school media specialists.
Overall attendance at the show is expected to be in the neighborhood of 800-1,000. Prominent among the buyers will be the independent bookstore members belonging to the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance. In addition, buyers will come from the rest of the U.S. and from many countries around the world, including Japan, Korea, Great Britain, Canada, Nigeria, Ireland, France and Australia.
The late-March show is timed to allow booksellers an opportunity to stock up for the summer selling season, which is characterized by vacations and beach reading.
A gathering to permit vendors and buyers to socialize is planned for the evening of March 26.
May said the bargain book buyers will be able to buy stock for as much as 80 to 90 percent off suggested retail price.
Anvil Publishers Inc
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Noel Griese from 122.174.111.xxx
Article Taged as : vendor, space, atlanta’s, spring, book, show, 2010, almost, sold, http, www.anvilpub.net, vendor, space, atlanta’s, spring, book, show, 2010, almost, sold,
Article Viewed 2541 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Vendor Space for Atlanta’s Spring Book Show 2010 Almost Sold Out
Date Listed : Thursday, March 18, 2010
Source : ,
- Frozen plants spring back to lifeScientists in Russia raise plants from fruit stored away by squirrels 30,000 years ago, smashing the previous age record.
- Our new photo contest celebrates spring'Welcome spring' is the theme of our new photo contest. As you celebrate spring, get out your camera.
- Will it be a stunning spring where It's been the longest and coldest winter in years, but the pay-off will be a spectacular spring, say conservationists. Why?
- Welcome spring Crocus, blackbirds, and two-winged flies are popping up everywhere! They're welcome signs that spring will soon arrive.
- It wouldnt be spring in Texas without colorful wildflowersThe spring forecast for Texas: A 100 percent chance of bluebonnets and other colorful wildflowers.
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada Trade Resumption
Sandspring Resources Ltd. SSP Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada Trading Halt
Sandspring Resources Ltd SSP Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Why BPA leached from safe plastics may damage health of female offspring Here's more evidence that "safe" plastics are not as safe as once presumed: New research suggests that exposure to bisphenol A during pregnancy leads to epigenetic changes that may cause ...
- Nokia Named Top On Board Navigation Software Vendor Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia has been named the top on-board handset-based navigation software vendor by ABI Research, which has just released its latest Vendor Matrix evaluation. At the same ...
- A charming native vine welcomes springCarolina jessamine, a native vine, gives a big welcome to spring with bright yellow flowers that are fragrant,