Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies Markets----Aarkstore Enterprise
Antibodies are proteins in the immune system that help the body defend against foreign invasion, particularly from pathogens and toxins. As such, a human-engineered therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) is protein derived from the immune system through recombinant DNA technology that has the ability to combine specifically with a target protein that plays a role in a disease process. With this unique ability to specifically target diseased cells while leaving healthy cells unaffected, monoclonal antibodies can serve to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions. Areas such as breast cancer therapy have benefited greatly since the advent of drugs like Herceptin (trastuzumab) that interferes with the HER2/neu receptor. Indeed, the field of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies potentially has far-reaching and paradigm-shifting implications for biology, drug discovery, and medical treatment of disease. The discipline has already yielded discoveries that have been used for drug delivery and diagnostic purposes, and other exciting new therapeutic applications. This TriMark Publications report reviews the market for medical products based on emerging therapeutic monoclonal antibodies. It defines the dollar volume of sales in the U.S. and worldwide, and it analyzes the factors that influence the size and the growth of the market segments. The study goes on to discuss in detail the trends that have developed which have stimulated this market and surveys many of the companies marketing, manufacturing or developing monoclonal antibodies therapies. Monoclonal antibodies for non-therapeutic purposes--used primarily in life science and research applications--are not discussed in this review. Moreover, antibody process technology is not covered. Special effort was made to include mention of smaller companies that are or potentially could have an impact on their industry far in excess of their current size. Each company is discussed in depth with a section on the history of the company, the product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the position of the company in its market
For more information please contact :
http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Therapeutic-Monoclonal-Antibodies-Markets-19638.html
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Neel from 59.184.176.xxx
Article Taged as : therapeutic, monoclonal, antibodies, markets----aarkstore, enterprise, www.aarkstore.com, therapeutic, monoclonal, antibodies, markets----aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 2769 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies Markets----Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Source : ,
- Jeet Enterprises announces the launch of their New Business Website Jeet Enterprises, Delhi is glad to announce the launch of our official businesswebsite http://www.indiamart.com/jeet-enterprises/ which will surely enhance the search experience and will be of tremendous value to our customers. ...
- Mobile Application Marketplace ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile application development initially looks like a great business opportunity. Apple's and other OEMs providing free and simple to user development tools for their handsets and offering ...
- Mobile Networks Evolving to all-IP backbone 2nd edition ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile operators have made substantial investments in legacy protocols. Third generation (3G) data networking have brought carriers into the IP world and fourth generation (4G) data will require an all-IP ...
- Market Opportunity: Service Delivery Platforms (SDP) ----Aarkstore Enterprise Service Delivery Platform (SDP) can be loosely defined as a standards based framework that facilitates the design, development, implementation and management of services required to run the operations of network ...
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since ...
- China aluminum mining and dressing industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise One of the exits for a U.S. recession is - China. In fact, Chinas continuing demand for metals for its economic growth is buffering the impact of a U.S. recession ...
- Ramdev Enterprise announces the page addition in its Business Website. Ramdev Enterprise, New Delhi whole heartedly announces its redesigned official business website http://www.indiamart.com/ramdeventerprise/ with the addition of some extremely valuable pages, encompassing some new product categories that will be of ...
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 2: Business Strategies----Aarkstore Enterprise Clinical laboratory testing is generally categorized as either of two general areas--clinical testing and anatomical pathology testing. Clinical and anatomical pathology procedures are frequently ordered as part of regular physician ...
- Companion Biomarkers in Drug Development ----Aarkstore Enterprise The term “companion biomarker” means that a particular diagnostic test is specifically linked to a therapeutic drug either in drug development or in the clinic. Biomarkers of disease have long ...