World Aluminum Markets 2010 Includes Green Aims Among Key Discussion Themes
As aluminum is the one of the few recyclable metals existing today the future of the aluminum alloy manufacturers in Dubai will be discussed during the World Aluminum Markets Conference.
March 17, 2010 â€' UAE, The World Aluminum Markets Conference 2010 organized by a business group in Asia aims at managing market drivers towards successfully harnessing new growth opportunities for the aluminum alloy manufacturers all over the world. 2009 has broadly seen an increase in production of aluminum and a subsequent rise in stocks. But the demand for aluminum wasnâ€™t strong enough that year.
The World Aluminum Markets 2010 has realized the difficulties of the aluminum industry as well as the need to promote the implementation of aluminum in different materials and products. As aluminum is the one of the few recyclable metals existing today, one of their key objectives at the conference will be: The future of the Aluminum Industryâ€' Efficient Energy Consumption and Low Carbon Emission through Innovation.
The future of the aluminum alloy manufacturers in Dubai will be discussed during the World Aluminum Markets Conference on the 25th and the 26th of March 2010 at Kowloon Shangri-la Hotel, Hong Kong. Lucky Group is pleased to extend its sponsorship support towards this conference as a representative of UAE.
Lucky Group contributes to several industries world wide as an alloy manufacturing and metal recycling company in Dubai. Their mission is to cater to the metal scrap requirements of their customers, expand their supplies, as well as create strategic alliances with key suppliers. Lucky Groupâ€™s scrap metal recycling interests are handled by their flagship company Lucky Recycling and their associate company Fortune Metals established in Toronto, Canada.
To learn more about Lucky Group, visit: http://www.luckygroup.com also visit http://luckygroup.wordpress.com/
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Salman Shaban from 122.169.15.xxx
Article Taged as : world, aluminum, markets, 2010, includes, green, aims, among, discussion, themes, http, www.luckygroup.com, world, aluminum, markets, 2010, includes, green, aims, among, discussion, themes,
Article Viewed 2398 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : World Aluminum Markets 2010 Includes Green Aims Among Key Discussion Themes
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Euro zone includes IMF in backup bailout for Greece debtIn Brussels, the 16 euro zone nations agree to include the IMF in a backup bailout for Greece debt.
- Korean markets slow as Olympics queen Kim Yuna spins to gold As Olympics 'golden queen' Kim Yuna won gold for herself and unalloyed joy for Koreans, financial markets slowed and Kim's own webpage crashed from too many viewers.
- Generational Capital Markets Completes the Sale of its Client Barenco to Trow Global Generational Capital Markets completes the sale of its client Barenco, an environmental engineering firm, to Trow Global. Brenen Hofstadter and Chris Heckert from Generational Capital Markets advised Barenco. (PRWeb ...
- 10 Dividend Paying Stocks For Shaky MarketsStocks have struggled this year in the wake of the 2009 rally, prompting many investors to turn to defensive names.
- AHN U.S. Markets Extend Gains On Manufacturing Data Shake Off Weak Jobs DataU.S. markets rose for a third consecutive session as improving economic data and strong corporate earnings offset a disappointing unemployment report. - (AHN)
- Keystone 9C 9 LED Compact Aluminum Flashlight with Batteries for ONLY dollor 5 For a limited time and while supplies last, order the Keystone 9C 9-LED Compact Aluminum Flashlight with Batteries, Chrome from Amazon.com for as low as $4.99! (Up to 50% Off!)
- Focus CAGNY 2010 Danones eye on emerging marketsFrench food and beverage giant Danone has reiterated that it intends to focus on emerging and developing markets in 2010 with a target of increasing consumer penetration by 50%.
- 10 struggling Maine dairy farmers unite to put new organic product MOOMilk in supermarketsMaine dairy farmers hope their new organic milk, called MOOMilk, becomes as popular among natural-food buffs as Maine lobster is among seafood lovers.
- Panel Discussion by Paul Jenkins Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of
Canada Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- AGF Emerging Markets Fund Wins Top Lipper Award In Its Category Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...