UHF Gen 2 RFID Inlay for harsh environment
DAILY RFID has released new UHF Gen 2 RFID Inlay, designed as a durable read/write UHF RFID tag. And UHF RFID Inlay can operate well in harsh environments, resist against abrasion, anti-collision, anti-corrosion as well.
The new EPC Gen2 UHF inlay enhances security and efficiency while reducing costs. Designed to deliver optimum performance, the RFID inlay has a memory capacity of 1K bits or 4K bits to record information, or other by customized. Besides, the RFID inlay is available with oem service, including custom logo printing, number printing.
The high-performance UHF Gen 2 RFID inlay can be easily integrated into many projects with low cost. And the small size of the inlay allow it to be used in a wide range of applications, such as item tracking for logistics, clothing, library management and asset management, etc.
Please visit http://www.rfid-in-china.com/ products_682_1.html for more information about RFID inlay.
About DAILY RFID CO.,LIMITED
DAILY RFID CO.,LIMITED ( http://www.rfid-in-china.com ), specialize in producing arguably the world's most extensive line of RFID Tag,RFID Label,Smart Card and RFID Reader, which are suitable for any vertical markets, and have obtained the National Integrated Circuit Card Register Certificate, IC Card Manufacture License and ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification. Also, We own a factory covering an area of 26,000 square meters.
DAILY's products are designed and manufactured with recognized industry standards relevant to RFID and its markets but most notably for use in the demanding environments to recognize and understand your business's RFID needs. We are commited to providing 'Innovative Technology', ' Superior, Cost-efficient Product' and ' Professional, Efficient Customer Services'.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Jack Pan from 113.68.39.xxx
Article Taged as : rfid, inlay, harsh, environment, http, www.rfid, china.com, rfid, inlay, harsh, environment,
Article Viewed 2177 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : UHF Gen 2 RFID Inlay for harsh environment
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- No Impact Man Gets Real Colin Beavan Talks Candidly with the Low Density Lifestyle About Sustainability the Environment and Politics Colin Beavan, the author of the bestselling book, "No Impact Man" - and subject of the documentary by the same name - speaks exclusively with the Low Density Lifestyle ...
- Energy crops impact environmental qualityMADISON, WI, April 5, 2010 -- Crop residues, perennial warm season grasses, and short-rotation woody crops are potential biomass sources for cellulosic ethanol production.
- Did climate influence Angkors collapse where Evidence suggests changing environment can bring down a civilization Decades of drought, interspersed with intense monsoon rains, may have helped bring about the fall of Cambodia's ancient Khmer civilization at Angkor nearly 600 years ago, according to an analysis ...
- Temecula Environmental Groups and City to Honor Avatar Director James Cameron with First Ever Environmental Media Award Sierra Club, the Endangered Habitats League and SOS Hills will honor "Avatar" director James Cameron with the first ever Temecula Environmental Award for Outstanding Social Responsibility in Media. "Avatar's" ...
- Permeable paving Good for the environment and your landscapeLess runoff, replenished groundwater levels, and tax savings are a few of the reasons why your home needs permeable paving.
- Genes environment or chance where Biologists attribute variations among individual organisms to differences in genes or environment, or both. But a new study of nematode worms with identical genes, raised in identical environments,...
- Sunquest Introduces Integrated Clinical Environment Physician Portal Solution in US Sunquest is delivering its Integrated Clinical Environment (Sunquest ICE™) Physician Portal™ solution to the US marketplace. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
Read the full ...
- X Rite NASDAQ XRIT Improves Study of Environmental Conditions with Munsell Soil Color and Rock Color Charts Munsell Color Services of X-Rite is introducing new soil color chart for soil scientists, government officials, health department workers and other professionals who need to define and communicate colors of ...
- Regal Electronics Introduces New Rugged Series of RJ 45 Couplers for Severe Mechanical Environments in Industrial Level Applications Regal Electronics has introduced a new "Rugged" Series of RJ-45 couplers designed specifically for severe mechanical environments in industrial level applications. The couplers strong die cast housings are more ...