Florida Criminal Attorney Recognized By Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - March 12th, 2010 - David J. Joffe is well known for his work as a criminal attorney in South Florida; for two decades, Joffe and his firm Joffe & Joffe have been providing expert legal representation to defendants in state and federal criminal cases. Over his years of practice as a criminal lawyer, Joffe has been able to have many of his clients acquitted of charges, have sentences reduced and overturned on appeal in a wide variety of cases.
Joffe has successfully represented clients facing fraud charges, drug-related charges, in RICO cases, counterfeiting and many other cases; often having their sentences reduced to lesser penalties on appeal when they're not acquitted during trial. Joffe's record of fighting tenaciously for his clients is why he's become known as the criminal attorney to turn to by people throughout South Florida. When it comes to hiring a defense attorney, it's results that matter - and Joffe is the attorney of choice for Floridians accused in criminal cases when they're looking for expert representation which ensures that their rights under the law are protected.
This is the reason why the firm of Joffe & Joffe has received the prestigious AV rating from the Martindale & Hubbell Bar Register, the nation's leading legal directory. For his work as a criminal lawyer, Joffe and his firm have been given this rating, which denotes firms which adhere to the very highest standards of ethics and have the highest levels of legal expertise. It's something which wouldn't surprise many in South Florida, where David Joffe's reputation as a criminal attorney is common knowledge; but for their part, Joffe & Joffe are pleased to have received this recognition from one of the preeminent authorities in the legal field.
For more information about David J. Joffe, please visit: http://www.joffelaw.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
David Joffe from 117.204.26.xxx
Article Taged as : florida, criminal, attorney, recognized, martindale-hubbell, register, http, www.joffelaw.com, florida, criminal, attorney, recognized, martindale-hubbell, register,
Article Viewed 2494 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Florida Criminal Attorney Recognized By Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Florida homes Will luxury real estate ever rise again where Florida homes were the craze in the 1920s, then prices crashed and didn't fully recover until the '40s. The current bust could be worse.
- Q and A with a state attorney general fatal flaws in healthcare bill The Monitor talks to Rob McKenna, the Republican attorney general of Washington State, who is one of 14 attorneys general who say the new healthcare bill violates the US Constitution.
- Attorneys general in 11 states poised to challenge healthcare bill As soon as President Obama signs the healthcare bill into law, the attorneys general say they will challenge its constitutionality. The mandate to buy insurance is at the center of ...
- Learn the Future of Internet Marketing and Social Media for Online Businesses at AMA South Florida Event Search Engine Optimization expert Jay Berkowitz to share web site promotion and marketing techniques that work on March 25th at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca Raton. (PRWeb Mar 22, ...
- New scan could nose out criminalsNoses could be an even better method of identification than iris and fingerprint scanning, says a UK study.
- Substantial quantities of abscisic acid a phytohormone recognized by the
scientific community for its health benefits are found in maple water and
maple syrup Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- French election Is Muslim candidates criminal record fair game or race baiting where Ahead of next month's French election, allegations about a French-African Muslim candidate's criminal record is raising questions about whether France offers a level playing field for ethnic minorities. Ali Soumaré, ...
- Snowmen Notwithstanding Its Time To Register For Rutgers Summer Session Though students and visitors to Rutgers wouldn’t be shocked to find an occasional snowman on campus, they probably will be surprised to learn registration for the 2010 Summer Session in ...
- Ongoing Toyota Recall Holds Serious Liability Implications For Manufacturer but Consumers Must Be Protected Says Texas Attorney Brad T. Wyly Wyly, a personal injury lawyer in Houston, says manufacturer’s liability over alleged sudden acceleration in some vehicles has not yet been fully tallied. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- AHN Attorney Awakened By Uninvited Bed Buddy An attorney in Fort Myers, Florida, was startled when she woke up to find a man in her bed rubbing her. Allison David, 50, told authorities she was asleep in ...