Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. Expands Its Medical Collections Department
(1888PressRelease) Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. announces an expansion of its already robust Medical Collections Department to aide its clients in the recovery against insurance fraud and credit scams.
Fresno, CA - Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. a financial recovery institute in Fresno California announces an expansion of its already robust Medical Collections Department.
Faced with the high cost of medical malpractice insurance, expensive pharmaceuticals, qualified clinical and administrative personnel, office leases, and lagging medical insurance claims, twenty-first century docs need professional help to collect payment for services rendered.
In the complex world of medical billing, collecting debts can be very difficult. Medical debt collection is complex because of the number of agencies often involved including insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, and the patient. For the average doctor's office or dental facility, hiring a full staff of collection professionals may be necessary, but can be too costly of an option to consider. This is where Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. can help.
Maxwell, Turner & Associates is doubling the size of its existing Medical Collections staff in an effort to meet the growing demand for recovery in an ailing industry. More phone reps, more medical billing training, more more MORE!
Don't forget about a debt or give up in pursuing the payment on a debt due to the complexity of medical debt. Let Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. help you through education, guidance, and specific consultation services regarding medical debt collection options. Medical debt is bad for your financial health and should be treated with the best care available. MTA can provide you with quality services in recovering unpaid medical debts.
Who Are They For?
A range of medical facilities often require the help of collections professionals. This includes:
* Urgent Care facilities
* Ambulatory and EMS facilities
They also often require a range of collection account types. Workers compensation claims, patient responsibility claims and accounts, insurance follow up and pre-collection help is available. Each type of account requires a unique set of practices to get the debts paid.
Medical Clients aren't 'immune' to this economy. They need help too!
To learn more about their expansion or to read up on all things financial recovery related, please visit Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc on the web at : http://www.maxwellturner.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
1888pressrelease from 59.95.194.xxx
Article Taged as : maxwell,, turner, associates,, inc., expands, medical, collections, department, http, www.maxwellturnerandassociates.com, maxwell,, turner, associates,, inc., expands, medical, collections, department,
Article Viewed 3681 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 44 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. Expands Its Medical Collections Department
Date Listed : Monday, March 15, 2010
Source : ,
- The Doctors Answer â€" Re-Defining Practice Management For Medical Experts The Doctors Answer, a virtual answering service and support system for medical practitioners, has been recently reviewed in terms of affordability and reliability. This medical answering service can now be ...
- Emerging Medical Tourism in South Korea South Korea is emerging as a popular destination for medical tourism especially among the tourists from the US, Japan and China, says a new research report â€śEmerging Medical Tourism in ...
- Echographie a great evaluation in medical history An echographie(ultrasound or sonography) is a leather of equipment fashioned for imaging that is utilized name definite medical conditions or ascertain the eudaimonia of unhatched babies.Mostly group discover the echographie(ultrasound) ...
- Echographie a great evaluation in medical history For ultrasound specific equipment and say waves are old on a cause's body to taxon an person using the mirrored sound waves, these images are then transmitted to ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- â€śInside Business Reportâ€ť show to feature New Series: "Medical Minutes" The producers of "Inside Business Report" are pleased to announce a special series, "Medical Minutes", highlighting the profound impact of science and technology in medicine and healthcare.
The advances are ...
- Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc introduces The Litigation Flow Chart (1888PressRelease) Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc has developed the highly reviewed Litigation Flow Chart in an effort to assist its clients and the general public in interpreting and understanding the ...
- Gears and Grapes Getaways, Inc expands service to the Santa Barbara area. Los Angeles get ready! Los Angeles, Ca-- Feb 26, 2010. Gears and Grapes Getaways has recently increased their offerings to include trips to the Santa Ynez Valley leaving from Los Angeles, as well ...
- Medical Billing: Hire Efficient Low Cost Medical Billing Company Medical billing is a very time consuming and tedious task. It is a headache of every medical practitioner. Billing task also decrease the efficiency of your clinical staff. That will ...
- Medical Imaging Markets----Aarkstore Enterprise There will be a steady increase in demand for medical imaging services, along with pressures to improve the quality of healthcare delivered in the home and to lower its cost. ...