Industry Leaders gather together in Cambridge to plan the future of wireless
11th March 2010, Cambridge, UK â€'The Future of Wireless International Conference, a two day high-profile event to be held in Cambridge on 29th & 30th June 2010, brings together from around the world more than 300 key players, including business leaders, entrepreneurs, technologists, investors and academics, to explore the key market, business and technology opportunities for wireless - and itâ€™s potential impact on society - over the next five years. The breadth of topics to be covered is impressive, including such matters as re-inventing business models and the value chain, bridging the digital divide, wireless delivery of healthcare, low-carbon smart homes, future wireless devices and the impact of cloud computing on life in the 21st Century. As well as informative presentations, there will also be lively, thought-provoking panel discussions and plenty of opportunities for attendees to engage and participate. The Cambridge Wireless free online partnering service enables delegates to maximise business development and partnering opportunities by facilitating pre-arrangement of meetings with other delegates.
'The Future of Wireless conference brings together an industry that has already revolutionised the world through the availability of mass market voice and data communications. At this conference, we are examining the next wave of products and services that can be enabled and enhanced by wireless,â€ť said Peter Whale, Board Member of Cambridge Wireless and Director of Product Management for Qualcomm. â€śThe opportunities are extensive to connect people with each other in new ways, and to connect people with a vast range of personalised and relevant on-line and physical services.â€ť
Keynote speakers include high profile leading industry experts such as Robert Crow, VP of RIM, Houston Spencer, VP Business Strategy of Alcatel Lucent, James Collier, CTO of CSR; Martin Jackson, VP of Plastic Logic, Tudor Brown, President of ARM and many more!
â€śThe Future of Wireless International Conference 2010 is an essential meeting point for the global wireless industry, packed with vital knowledge and powerful opinions from industry leaders.â€ť said Chris Walklett, Business Tax Partner and Head of PEM Technology, the technology team at Peters Elworthy & Moore (PEM). â€ś'PEM are delighted to be a sponsor of such a forward thinking eventâ€ť.
For information, visit the conference web site at http://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk/ futureofwireless
- END â€'
Notes to Editors:
About Cambridge Wireless
Cambridge Wireless is a leading and vibrant wireless community with a rapidly expanding network of companies interested in the application of wireless technologies.. In addition to VIP networking activities and business development support, we run a number of Special Interest Groups focussed on specific technology and/or market areas, providing opportunities for member organisations to meet, form partnerships and exploit opportunities for new business. Cambridge Wireless has a number of partnerships with like-minded organisations around the world, and we endeavour to keep members fully up to date with the latest developments, and assist in exploring new business opportunities with local and international companies.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk
For Cambridge Wireless please contact:
Events Manager, Cambridge Wireless
Tel: +44 1223 422 366
Distributed on behalf of Cambridge Wireless by NeonDrum (http://www.neondrum.com)
Tel: +44 7747 017654
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Liz Hartney from 202.177.160.xxx
Article Taged as : industry, leaders, gather, together, cambridge, plan, future, wireless, http, www.neondrum.com, public, public_release.php, where, industry, leaders, gather, together, cambridge, plan, future, wireless,
Article Viewed 4244 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Industry Leaders gather together in Cambridge to plan the future of wireless
Date Listed : Thursday, March 11, 2010
Source : ,
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- Indian Astrology: Its Glorious Past Has Bestowed It with a Great Future Indian astrology and the Indian astrologers have a great glorious past. Itâ€™s is popularly called Jyotisha, however in the western countries it is popular by the name of Vedic ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since ...
- China aluminum mining and dressing industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise One of the exits for a U.S. recession is - China. In fact, Chinas continuing demand for metals for its economic growth is buffering the impact of a U.S. recession ...
- New Computer Organization Book Challenges Software Industry Standards The recently released book, Computer Chaos Control, unveils the ultimate computer filing system and solves the problem that no one in the computer industry has been able to solve in ...
- Business & Industry Leaders to Convene at 2nd Annual CloudSlamâ€™10â„˘ Conference Toronto (PRWEB) March 8, 2010 -- CloudSlamâ€™10â„˘, a virtual conference produced by Cloudcor Incâ„˘ & developed to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in the world of ...
- CNNC Acquires Uranium Companies to Fuel Chinaâ€™s Nuclear Power Industry Growth China has massive growth plans for its nuclear power industry. It currently operates 11 nuclear reactors with a total installed nuclear capacity of 8,587 MW. Nuclear power presently contributes about ...
- Computer Hardware - Europe Industry Guide Bharatbook added a new report on "Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide" which gives in-depth analysis on Computer hardware industry in Europe.
Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132736&rt=Computer-Hardware-Europe-Industry-Guide.html ) is ...
- Worldwide Growth of Car Sales Industry The present day markets offer different models of cars that cater to varying requirements of customers. No matter whether you are looking for luxury cars or cheap cars, you will ...