â€śInside Business Reportâ€ť show to feature New Series: "Greening of America"
The producers of 'Inside Business Report' are pleased to announce a special series, 'Taking Your Business to the Next Level', a candid, incisive platform designed to explore strategies for achieving excellence in any entrepreneurial endeavor. The show marries an unrivaled host, Fred Thompson, with a team of award-winning producers, and provides viewers new information that will impact their lives.
Thomas Edison once said 'Don't invent something that nobody wants.' Popular history usually gives credit to Edison for inventing the light bulb, Alexander Graham Bell for inventing the telephone, and Guglielmo Marconi for inventing the radio. But the truth is they invented none of these things. Their recognition and association with these successful technologies are largely due to their inspired business practices. Their success and fame resulted from their ability to cost-effectively translate inventions into marketable products or, in other words, to be innovative. The invention of the light bulb by Heinrich Goebel led to the innovation of the Edison Electric Grid. The invention of the telephone by Antonio Santi Giuseppe Meucci led to the innovation of the Bell Public Switched Telephone Network, and the invention of radio transmission by Nikola Tesla led to the innovation of wireless telegraphy and the opening of the world's first 'wireless' factory by Marconi. There is a place for both invention and innovation in today's marketplace: 'Inside Business Report' strives to uncover both.
Topics for the 'Taking Your Business to the Next Level' series include:
â€˘ From Idea to Marketplace - New Product Development
â€˘ 'Behind-the-Scenes' of Creating a Winning Image
â€˘ Innovative Marketing Design Solutions for the 21st Century
â€˘ Emerging Developments in Lean Business Practices for the 21st Century
'Inside Business Report' identifies business-to-business stories for television and Internet content, and educates viewers on a wide-variety of emerging concepts. As a powerful engine of change, 'Inside Business Report' broadens perspectives, erases boundaries and opens up new avenues for progress. With fresh content interlaced throughout each series, viewers will gain insight on opportunities for their families, businesses, lifestyles, and financial futures. For more information, please visit http://www.IBReporttv.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
inside business report from 59.165.95.xxx
Article Taged as : â€śinside, business, reportâ€ť, show, feature, series:, "greening, america", http, www.usmediatelevision.com, â€śinside, business, reportâ€ť, show, feature, series:, "greening, america",
Article Viewed 2700 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : â€śInside Business Reportâ€ť show to feature New Series: "Greening of America"
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Source : ,
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will feature first Soundgarden single in 13 years Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the latest game in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise, will feature a single from reunited grunge rockers Soundgarden. Warriors of Rock, unite!
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- The Grand Opening of the iPad App Store Will Feature Moobilas Foto Editor iPad App For a limited time, Foto Editor will be available as a free App for the iPad in honor of the grand opening.Foto Editor app is built with a human interface ...
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...
- New Quest Energy Efficient Home By Modular Lifestyles Inc. To Be Featured Attraction at Sacramento Green Expo April 24 25 2010 Modular Lifestyles, Inc. will be revealing their first-of-it's-kind "Quest" Energy Efficient factory built home at the upcoming Sacramento Green Expo. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, the Quest home exceeds California UBC ...
- Advans Receives 2009 Best of Business Award Massachusetts based Advans has been selected for the 2009 Best of Business Award in the Managed IT Service Provider category by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA). (PRWeb Mar 29, ...