Restructuring and Turnaround Experts at GoldenNetworking.com's Influential Distressed Investing Summit on March 9 at Kirkland & Ellis
Top Investing Minds to Review Current Distressed Investing Landscape at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Summit Tuesday, March 9th, at Kirkland & Ellis
New York, NY, March 08, 2010 -- Restructuring and turnaround experts David Hartheimer, President of Clearbid Capital, and William Sherer, Director at Houlihan Lokey, are joining more than a hundred investors, bankers, private equity and hedge fund managers, real estate specialists, management consultants and legal and accounting advisors attending GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, Tuesday March 9th, at Kirkland & Ellis' New York headquarters.
David Hartheimer, President of Clearbid Capital, is an acknowledged expert in bankruptcy and distressed asset liquidations. Since 2000, Mr. Hartheimer has been involved in the purchase and sale of assets as the founder and President of ClearBid. Prior to 2000, Mr. Hartheimer spent more than seven years as a senior attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the U.S. Trustee. Prior to joining D.O.J., Mr. Hartheimer was a litigation associate with a leading New York law firm, Shea and Gould. Mr. Hartheimer holds a J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and a B.A. from Bard College.
William Sherer, Director and senior member of the Financial Sponsors Coverage Group in Houlihan Lokey's New York office, has completed financings and M&A transactions working with corporate and financial investors across a spectrum of industries. He has 25 years' experience as an investment banker and principal. Mr. Sherer previously provided advisory services to clients pursuing M&A initiatives, refinancings and restructurings (in and out of bankruptcy) at Benedetto Gartland & Company. His responsibilities also included sourcing private equity clients considering the use of an agent to access the institutional market for partnership capital.
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, 'Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation' (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, 'Generating Alpha in Challenging Times' (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
Banking Leaders Forum 2010, 'Avoiding Minefields in the New Regulatory Landscape' (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, 'Setting the Stage for Transformational Change' (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 16th, 2010, Boston, MA
Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, 'Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets' (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to . GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, 'GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections' (http://www.nytimes.com/ 2009/ 11/ 07/ nyregion/ 07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, '10 Under 10' (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/ alumni/ news/ ten-under-ten).
New York, NY
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Edgar Perez from 122.174.160.xxx
Article Taged as : restructuring, turnaround, experts, goldennetworking.com's, influential, distressed, investing, summit, march, kirkland, ellis, http, www.goldennetworking.com, restructuring, turnaround, experts, goldennetworking.com's, influential, distressed, investing, summit, march, kirkland, ellis,
Article Viewed 4136 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Restructuring and Turnaround Experts at GoldenNetworking.com's Influential Distressed Investing Summit on March 9 at Kirkland & Ellis
Date Listed : Monday, March 08, 2010
Source : ,
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Drought measures sought at summitParts of England face "crippling drought" with some rivers and groundwater levels lower than in 1976, it is warned, as a drought summit is held.
- Experts delay H5N1 study decisionExperts have delayed a decision about whether controversial research into the H5N1 bird flu virus should be published.
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- This G 20 summit needs the cool breezes of the real Bretton Woods The historic site of the 1944 conference in New Hampshire's White Mountains retains from the grandeur of an international meeting that set down the first global financial order.
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present Premier Conference Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Summit Account Resolution Achieves a Perfect A plus BBB RatingNational collection agency earns a top rating from the Better Business Bureau (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4139124.htm