Colocation America Improves Business Performance While Lowering IT Costs
Leading colocation server hosting company reduces IT expenses in small, mid-size, and enterprise companies.
Los Angeles, CA (PRESS RELEASE) March 2nd, 2010 â€' Colocation America, a leading colocation server hosting company, announced today its success in reducing IT expenses for clients by providing data center colocation hosting services, security protection, and continuous up time.
â€śSmall and mid-size businesses often settle for a data center that doesnâ€™t meet their needs because of the related costs of energy and cooling, and adequate security,â€ť said Shawn Jacobs, Director of Marketing at Colocation America. â€śBandwidth is another huge expense, and most companies only need all their bandwidth a fraction of the time.â€ť
To alleviate an IT departmentâ€™s prohibitive costs, Colocation Americaâ€™s hosting services include multiple power and cooling paths, 24/7 biometric security, and virtually unlimited bandwidth transmission through upstream providers. Unexpected costs associated with in-house data centers such as losing data and experiencing downtime due to bad weather or transitioning to a new system are alleviated with Colocation Americaâ€™s security, management and data storage services.
â€śLosing customer data is a tragedy no company should experience so we take every precaution necessary to ensure our customersâ€™ servers are online and available,â€ť said Jacobs. â€śColocation America prides itself on delivering peace of mind for every business we host, especially during natural disasters, expansion, or network threats. Our emergency generators and firewall protection enable us to guarantee 99.99% up time, so our customers can rest easy and focus on their business.â€ť
Colocation Americaâ€™s expert team and employee training programs reduce costs for colocation hosting customers by eliminating the need for a company to hire its own specialized engineers. In-house data centers experience downtime when upgrading to allow for business growth. In addition, investing in technology for anticipated future growth significantly raises IT costs. Colocation America keeps those costs down with expansive data center space and custom server options.
â€śAt Colocation America, creating a state of the art, secure and fast data transmission system is only part of the equation,â€ť says Jacobs. â€śBy understanding the needs of your business, we keep costs manageable for every company regardless of size.â€ť
Colocation America continues its quest as one of the fastest growing colocation server hosting providers in the nation. Customers looking for a reliable colocation hosting provider are encouraged to visit colocationamerica.com for move-in specials, data center locations, POPs, security, reliability, and pricing information.
About Colocation America, Inc.
Established in 2000, Colocation America has grown to become one of the most reliable colocation hosting providers nationally. Based in Los Angeles, California, Colocation America was built from the ground up by professional engineers with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted colocation server hosting service. Colocation America Corporation has earned a reputation with its attention to detail, highly qualified technicians and commitment to the latest data center technology.
Colocation Americaâ€™s primary data centers are located in the world famous 'One Wilshire' building (West Coast Hub) and 60 Hudson (East Coast Hub) in Los Angeles and in New York. Colocation Americaâ€™s data center locations provide maximum scalability and connectivity to major fiber carriers and can connect to virtually any backbone provider. Colocation America has direct access to over 240 bandwidth providers around the world and can scale Internet connectivity to meet client needs.
For more information contact Colocation America at 1-800-296-8915, email , Twitter us @ColocationUSA, and visit http://www.ColocationAmerica.com.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Shawn Jacobs from 216.240.42.xxx
Article Taged as : colocation, america, improves, business, performance, while, lowering, costs, http, www.colocationamerica.com, colocation, america, improves, business, performance, while, lowering, costs,
Article Viewed 4280 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Colocation America Improves Business Performance While Lowering IT Costs
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Source : ,
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- Puzzle Play Improves Math Skills An important context for figuring out problems through reasoning is puzzle play, say researchers at University of Chicago. Psychologist Susan Levine and colleagues recently conducted a study that...
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- American Idol lowers age limit what is too young for TV where 'American Idol,' the Fox talent reality show, will now accept contestants as young as 15. Sports and parenting watchdogs caution about the glare of the global spotlight at too young ...
- The demise of American engineering where HardlyThe sunset for US industry will look exactly like the sunset for US agriculture: less labor, more automation, and much more innovative design.
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...