Increased Government Scrutiny of Companies That Use Independent Contractors Consultants or Freelancers Are You Ready where Learn More at Complimentary Breakfast Briefing
The State Budget Deficit and the National Economic Crisis Have Caused Regulators to Aggressively Investigate Companies Who Use Independent Contractors - Learn How to Mitigate Your Risks and Why You Should Take Action Today. Executive Briefing on Wednesday, March 17, 2010. (PRWeb Feb 24, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ indepenentcontractors/ compliancebriefing/ prweb3644184.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : increased, government, scrutiny, companies, that, independent, contractors, consultants, freelancers, ready, where, learn, more, complimentary, breakfast, briefing, http, www.prweb.com, releases, indepenentcontractors, compliancebriefing, prweb3644184.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, increased, government, scrutiny, companies, that, independent, contractors, consultants, freelancers, ready, where, learn, more, complimentary, breakfast, briefing,
Article Viewed 977 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Increased Government Scrutiny of Companies That Use Independent Contractors Consultants or Freelancers Are You Ready where Learn More at Complimentary Breakfast Briefing
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Dr. Gerard DAversa of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island and.Print ads and video highlight the D'Aversas experience in Accra, Ghana where they spent 10 days at the North Western Eye Clinic(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207264.htm
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Bulgaria steps up its crackdown on government corruption Bulgaria's arrest today of an ex-minister accused of bribes, and recent jail sentences of two major figures for fraud and embezzlement, show that the violent state is finally taking the ...
- Enovate Honored as One of the 2010 Michigan 50 Companies to WatchEnovate has been recognized as one of the 2010 “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch,” (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3809834.htm
- How to invest in the government based economyAs the government takes over more of the economy with healthcare reform, where's an investor to turn? Gold.
- ESOP Employee ownership of companies on the riseThe ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan – is, slowly, on the rise. These worker-owned businesses are more productive and could benefit the American economy.
- Government employees feel the danger of anti government anger Anti-government infused threats against the IRS and gun violations on federal property are going up. Many government employees see the over-heated political debate these days as a personal danger.
- invivodata Offers Complimentary PRO Gap AnalysisPatient Reported Outcome analysis and deeper insight into FDA Final Guidance (PRWeb Mar 25, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3772134.htm
- DuPont Named Among Top 50 Companies for Women Leaders DuPont has been selected as one of the top 50 companies for executive women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) magazine for the third consecutive year. DuPont ...
- Government set to unveil offshore drilling plan
Reuters Reuters - The Obama administration is expected to announce by Wednesday its updated plan for oil and natural gas drilling in U.S. waters, including whether to allow exploration for the ...