19 of the UKs Standout Clean Tech Companies Open Up to U.S. Partners and Investors Clean and Cool Mission Participating in San Francisco Cleantech Forum
Nineteen of the UK's most successful and promising clean technology businesses are in San Francisco and Silicon Valley this week, showcasing their technologies and meeting with investors, potential partners and customers. (PRWeb Feb 24, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 02/ prweb3650314.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : standout, clean, tech, companies, open, u.s., partners, investors, clean, cool, mission, participating, francisco, cleantech, forum, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3650314.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, standout, clean, tech, companies, open, u.s., partners, investors, clean, cool, mission, participating, francisco, cleantech, forum,
Article Viewed 889 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : 19 of the UKs Standout Clean Tech Companies Open Up to U.S. Partners and Investors Clean and Cool Mission Participating in San Francisco Cleantech Forum
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- Exxon fined £2.8m over emissionsEnergy giant ExxonMobil was fined £2.8m for failing to report carbon dioxide emissions from its chemical plant in Fife, it emerges.
- VIDEO Doomed North Pole balloon missionIn 1897 an Arctic explorer named SA Andree tried to fly to the north pole in a hydrogen balloon. The book Ice Balloon recounts his doomed expedition.
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- La mission chinoise Shenzhou 9 sera t elle inhabitée where Pour sa prochaine mission spatiale, la Chine va-t-elle envoyer des astronautes à bord de Tiangong-1, comme le laissent entendre bon nombre de médias, ou s'agit-il d'une mission à vide ? ...
- Net Logistics Announces Continued Partnership with Smarter ToolsAustralian shared, VPS and dedicated web hosting provider Net Logistics discusses partnership with SmarterTools, outlines future plans for the partnership.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9210749.htm
- Space shuttle NASA wants to delay final two missionsSpace shuttle missions STS-133 and STS-134 could be pushed back a few months, if NASA's request to delay the program's final two missions is approved.
- Russias Medvedev on Silicon Valley reconnaissance mission Russian President Dmitry Medvedev will take his vision of a Russian Silicon Valley to US technology heads including Google CEO Eric Schmidt this week before meeting with President Obama on ...
- Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Founded by teenager Juan Pellerano, the organization targets an audience of teens and young adults in an effort to empower parents to self examine regularly to detect and identify the ...