Silicon IP Inc. Founder Presents Interim Results of Semiconductor IP Licensing Best Practices at DesignCon 2010
Independent company implements industry best practices – enables SoC designers to achieve full benefits of 3rd party semiconductor IP outsourcing (PRWeb Feb 15, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ chips-GSA/ prweb3605104.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : silicon, inc., founder, presents, interim, results, semiconductor, licensing, best, practices, designcon, 2010, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, chips, prweb3605104.htm, http, www.prweb.com, electronics.xml, (the, free, wire, service), technology, electronics, silicon, inc., founder, presents, interim, results, semiconductor, licensing, best, practices, designcon, 2010,
Article Viewed 763 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) technology electronics
latest news releases from prweb.com for technology electronics
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 129315 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Silicon IP Inc. Founder Presents Interim Results of Semiconductor IP Licensing Best Practices at DesignCon 2010
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- New Website Presents Comprehensive Collection of Cesarean Rates.Data reflects expectations of transparency in hospital reporting, healthcare spending, and accountability to pregnant women.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199764.htm
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Russias Medvedev on Silicon Valley reconnaissance mission Russian President Dmitry Medvedev will take his vision of a Russian Silicon Valley to US technology heads including Google CEO Eric Schmidt this week before meeting with President Obama on ...
- Ataturk Turkey wrestles with how to remember its founderA wave of biopics about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk stirs hot debate over modern Turkey's identity.
- Active Search Results Announces its New Search Engine Ranking Algorithm Active Search Results will rank search results higher when there is promoter activity behind the website. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- New lung cancer drug shows dramatic results for shrinking tumors Phase III clinical trial being offered Patients with a specific kind of lung cancer may benefit from a Phase III clinical trial being offered. The new drug, crizotinib, under development by Pfizer, showed dramatic results in ...
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Glowing fly sperm yields resultsUS researchers using genetically engineered fruit flies with glowing sperm track the seed's progress inside the female in real time.
- Health care vote results bill passes Obama to sign it into law The health care vote results came in late Sunday night, with the House passing the bill, 219 to 212. President Obama is set to sign the bill into law this ...