AHN Long Live McQueen As Tributes Flood In
The news of the death of Alexander McQueen has shaken the fashion world and since then tributes have been pouring in from the fashion and celebrity world alike. The British designer died on Thursday at his home in London at the age of 40. - (AHN)
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : long, live, mcqueen, tributes, flood, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, articles, 7017803035, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, news, newsxml.cgi, where, fashion, headline, news, fashion, news, headlines, long, live, mcqueen, tributes, flood,
Article Viewed 405 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
all headline news - fashion news and headlines
fashion news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes.
The Submitted XML Type application/xml and gathered so far 30343 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : AHN Long Live McQueen As Tributes Flood In
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Tributes to father of computingMicrosoft founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen lead tributes to Edward Roberts, the "father of the PC", who died at the age of 68.
- AHN Alexander McQueens Fashion Label Lives On fashion news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes. Student Hayley Morley stirred up a new flurry of excitement as she and a few fellow ...
- McQueen label to continueFrench luxury group PPR says it will carry on Alexander McQueen's fashion label after the British designer's death.
- Fashion week tribute to McQueenLondon Fashion Week is opened by the prime minister's wife Sarah Brown, who paid tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen.
- Alexander McQueen his last collection will be shown at Paris Fashion Week as the label is set to continueThe designer's legacy lives on as the Alexander McQueen label will continue,
with a salon show confirmed to take place in Paris next month.
- Joint Innovation Lab Opens Widget API Specifications and Contributes Them to
W3C and the Newly Formed Wholesale Applications Community Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...
- Alexander McQueen Sales Go Up by 1 400 percentage This week, the fashion industry dealt with a very severe blow with the death of visionary creator Alexander McQueen, often referred to as l’enfant terrible of the industry. As police ...
- Tech Data Distributes BitDefender Antivirus Software and Data Security Solutions Throughout CanadaThe partnership strengthens BitDefender's enterprise strategy in Canada which includes a robust channel program focused on partner profitability, price flexibility and partnership support for mutual success.
- Turf Solutions Group Contributes to Golf Facilitys Top National Ranking Golf Nation, a year-round golf practice and fitness center ends first year as the No. 1 facility of its kind, as ranked by Golf Range Time. Turf Solutions Group contributed ...
- Sad News Alexander McQueen is Dead Amid the rush of Fashion Week starting, there was the sad news that British fashion designer Alexander McQueen had committed suicide. The 40-year-old designer was known for his edgy designs ...