This Week in Space with Miles OBrien Edition SNO 6
Miles O'Brien and the TWIS team cover the news from this past week, including the shuttle launch and the ongoing debate about NASA's proposed 2011 budget.
© nancy for Universe Today, 2010. |
One comment |
Post tags: This Week In Space
Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : this, week, space, with, miles, obrien, edition, http, www.universetoday.com, 2010, this, week, space, with, miles, obrien, edition, http, www.universetoday.com, universetoday.xml, universe, today, this, week, space, with, miles, obrien, edition,
Article Viewed 609 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 110307 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : This Week in Space with Miles OBrien Edition SNO 6
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Networks Evolving to all-IP backbone 2nd edition ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile operators have made substantial investments in legacy protocols. Third generation (3G) data networking have brought carriers into the IP world and fourth generation (4G) data will require an all-IP ...
- Announcement of the 3rd Edition of India Art Summitâ„˘ 20-23 January 2011 East of Kailash, New Delhi ( Newsalbum ) March 17, 2010 - India Art Summit? is pleased to announce its 3rd edition, from 20 â€" 23 January 2011 in New ...
- Hispanic Latino Market in the U.S. A Generational View, 7th Edition Reports Now Available on ReportsandReports Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce to have Hispanic Latino Market in the U.S. A Generational View, 7th Edition Market Research Report in its store
As their buying power nears $1 trillion, the ...
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico 2009 edition US consumer expenditure on clothing and footwear fell by 1.1% in 2008 and continued to decline in the first half of 2009 as the recession took hold. Reflecting the downturn, ...
- Trade and trade policy: the EU clothing import market and its ten largest suppliers 2009 edition EU clothing imports fell in volume by 2.5% to 4.40 mn tons during the 12 months ending June 30, 2009. In terms of value, however, they increased by 2.9% to ...
- Statistics: Fibre Consumption for Technical Textiles in the USA, 2009/10 edition The volume of fibre consumed in the manufacture of finished textile products in the USA fell in 2008â€"the latest year for which comprehensive data are availableâ€"having fallen every year since ...
- Prospects for the Textile and Garment Industry in Pakistan 2009 edition The textile and garment industry is Pakistanâ€™s most important industrial activity by far and is a crucial part of the countryâ€™s economy. In the 2007/08 financial year (July 1, 2007-June ...
- New Report on 'New developments in performance swimwear 2009 edition ' added in Visionshopsters.com Developments in swimwear technology have revolutionised swimming and have created massive interest in what has traditionally been a low-tech sport.
Manufacturers of performance swimwear have been involved in a technological race ...
- Ladakh Bike Tours â€" The Grueling 17-Day Biking Expedition The grueling 17-day biking expedition across the Himalayasâ€™ snowcapped mountains sums up the Ladakh Bike Tours. The journey encompasses Rothang pass, Jispa, the exquisitely natural green pastures of Patseo, and ...
- Sustainable ("Green") Packaging Market for Food and Beverage Worldwide, 2nd Edition Reports Now Available on ReportsandReports Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce to have Sustainable ("Green") Packaging Market for Food and Beverage Worldwide, 2nd Edition Market Research Report in its store.
Food and beverage packaging is one of the ...