Broadband Market Monitor: Digital Content - Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland-Aarkstore Enterprise
As broadband penetration rates in Central and Eastern Europe increase and the quality of these connections improve, open web delivery of digital content has become viable. Screen Digest has researched the transactional online movie and online music markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland, evaluating the extent to which digital content distribution has developed in each country. The size of these markets, both in terms of volume and revenue, has been forecast to 2013.
This report combines Broadband Media Intelligence data and analyst commentary covering broadband access, online music and online movie markets in each of the three countries.
•Across Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland there were 7.8m broadband connections at YE 2008, with Hungary having the highest consumer broadband penetration rate of the three countries.
•Deutsche Telekom is a major player in the online movie and music markets in the region, operating a number of local services.
•2008 transactional online content revenues were low, hindered by piracy, prohibitively high pricing and, for movies, lack of compelling content.
•Online music markets are more mature than their movie equivalents, accounting for over 90 per cent of digital content revenues across the region in 2008.
In this report:
• Broadband market overview
• Regional online content trends
• Analysis of Deutsche Telekom's position in regional content markets
• Czech Republic online music market
• Czech Republic online movie market
• Hungarian online music market
• Hungarian online movie market
• Polish online music market
• Polish online movie market
For more information please visit:http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Broadband-Market-Monitor-Digital-Content-Czech-Republic-Hungary-and-Poland-33193.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Ricky from 59.184.171.xxx
Article Taged as : broadband, market, monitor:, digital, content, czech, republic,, hungary, poland-aarkstore, enterprise, http, www.aarkstore.com, broadband, market, monitor:, digital, content, czech, republic,, hungary, poland-aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 2558 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Broadband Market Monitor: Digital Content - Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland-Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Digital tools to save languagesFacebook, YouTube and even texting will be the salvation of many of the world's endangered languages, scientists believe.
- MetricStream Selected by SunTrust for Enterprise Wide GRCBanks audit, compliance and risk management to be integrated on MetricStream GRC Platform (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4168294.htm
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Enterprise Architecture Breaking Away From The Pack The Center for Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession (CAEAP) has published version one of the Enterprise Architecture Professional Practice Guide and a brochure on Enterprise Architecture as a Strategic ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Digital Projection Adds Service Coordinator to Customer Support Team Odom will work with both the Technical and Customer Service Managers to assure timely completion of all service orders. In addition, Odom will manage communication between the DPI technical ...
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...
- Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which ...