UK attorney general admits Iraq legal shift
Lord Goldsmith admits he changed his mind on the legality of the Iraq war - but denies he was pressured into doing so.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : attorney, general, admits, iraq, legal, shift, http, news.bbc.co.uk, uk_news, politics, 8481759.stm, attorney, general, admits, iraq, legal, shift,
Article Viewed 230 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 122848 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: World: UK attorney general admits Iraq legal shift
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : BBC Middle East, BBC Middle East
- General McChrystal Rolling Stone story a sign of frustration where The remarks by General McChrystal in Rolling Stone magazine reflect mounting frustration all around with an Afghanistan war effort seemingly in growing disarray – although that doesn't excuse the conduct, ...
- General McChrystals Rolling Stone gaffe gets shrugs on front linesGeneral McChrystal's comments to Rolling Stone may be rocking Washington, but soldiers in Afghanistan downplay the impact.
- Elena Kagan former solicitors general back Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan was the first woman solicitor general – the government's top lawyer at the Supreme Court. Former solicitors general have written a letter endorsing the Supreme Court nominee.
- General McChrystal What will Obama do with the runaway general where General McChrystal, commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan, made derogatory comments about the Obama administration in Rolling Stone magazine's 'The Runaway General.'
- Taliban to be flushed from N. Waziristan in two months says Pakistan general Maj. Gen. Tariq Khan said the Pakistani Army was leading the assault in North Waziristan against Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban. "This will finish in a couple of months," says ...
- Q and A with a state attorney general fatal flaws in healthcare bill The Monitor talks to Rob McKenna, the Republican attorney general of Washington State, who is one of 14 attorneys general who say the new healthcare bill violates the US Constitution.
- Texas Rep. Randy Neugebauer admits he shouted baby killer during floor debateNeugebauer insists that he was not referring directly to a fellow congressman but to an agreement made in the 11th hour.
- Attorneys general in 11 states poised to challenge healthcare bill As soon as President Obama signs the healthcare bill into law, the attorneys general say they will challenge its constitutionality. The mandate to buy insurance is at the center of ...
- Sarkozy admits France made serious errors over Rwanda genocide President Nicolas Sarkozy admitted that France made 'serious errors' as the Rwanda genocide was planned and carried out. Thursday, Sarkozy became the first French leader to visit Rwanda since the ...
- CSOFT International Announces General Availability of TermWiki™ The localization industry’s first wiki-based terminology solution that enables organizations to collaboratively develop, manage and share multilingual terminology in real time (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)