Exotic Automation and Supply Acquires Parker Hannifins Troy MI Motion and Control Distributorship
Exotic Automation & Supply and Parker Hannifin remain committed to working closely together with automotive manufacturers, tier one suppliers, and other OEM customers to help specify Parker motion and control solutions on a global basis. (PRWeb Jan 19, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010-Exotic-Automation/ 01-Parker-Hannifin-Corp/ prweb3454294.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : exotic, automation, supply, acquires, parker, hannifins, troy, motion, control, distributorship, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, exotic, automation, parker, hannifin, corp, prweb3454294.htm, http, www.prweb.com, aerospacedefense.xml, (the, free, wire, service), industry, aerospace, defense, exotic, automation, supply, acquires, parker, hannifins, troy, motion, control, distributorship,
Article Viewed 707 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) industry aerospace / defense
latest news releases from prweb.com for industry aerospace / defense
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 172571 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Exotic Automation and Supply Acquires Parker Hannifins Troy MI Motion and Control Distributorship
Date Listed : Monday, January 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Atlanta Dental Supply Co. Set to Release Revolutionary New fiteBac.fiteBac™SkinCare, LLC, a subsidiary of Kimmerling Holdings Group, located in Marietta, GA, has released its products to Atlanta Dental Supply Co. for...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207372.htm
- First wirelessly controlled drug delivery chip About 15 years ago, MIT professors Robert Langer and Michael Cima had the idea to develop a programmable, wirelessly controlled microchip that would deliver drugs after implantation in a patient's...
- and SNO 145 Duet of 1' possible with hand controlled voice synthesizer New technology at the University of British Columbia makes it possible for a person to speak or sing just by using their hands to control a speech synthesizer. UBC researcher ...
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Duet of one possible with hand controlled voice synthesizer New technology makes it possible for a person to speak or sing just by using their hands to control a speech synthesizer. The new gesture-to-voice-synthesizer technology mirrors processes that human ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Toilet Retailer Runs Water Loving Funky Picture Promotion An online Toilet retailer builds a water lovers Online community by showing people's love of water. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Genetic septet in control of blood platelet clotting In what is believed to be the largest review of the human genetic code to determine why some people's blood platelets are more likely to clump faster than others, scientists ...
- doeLegal Delivers Real Time Analytics for Immediate Electronic Billing Control doeLegal provides premier electronic billing and matter management tools to deliver real-time analytics. doeBilling provides the ability to track and control legal expenditures to corporations of any size or legal ...