Sri Lanka elections Former partners in war now battle in politics
President Mahindra Rajapaksa expected an easy win in Sri Lanka elections after his historic victory against Tamil Tiger rebels – until his Army chief Gen. Sarath Fonseka decided to run against him. Tuesday's vote is expected to be close.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : lanka, elections, former, partners, battle, politics, http, www.csmonitor.com, world, asia, south, central, 2010, 0125, lanka, elections, former, partners, battle, politics, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, lanka, elections, former, partners, battle, politics,
Article Viewed 566 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Sri Lanka elections Former partners in war now battle in politics
Date Listed : Monday, January 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Performance Food Centers and Beechers Coffee: Partners in Social Responsibility Performance Food Centers partners with Beechers Coffee, an on-line micro coffee roaster who gives back to the community.
Pottstown, PA, March 19, 2010 -- Performance Food Centers is proud to be ...
- Scania, Woolworths and Linfox in a green partnership Campbellfield, VIC ( Newsalbum ) March 16, 2010 - Woolworths and Linfox have joined commercial truck manufacturer, Scania, to cut greenhouse gas emissions in Australia.
Woolworths has accepted the challenge to ...
- Green Environmental Business; to develop Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, Venture Capital Investor Partners, Mergers, and or Acquisition, to expand (1888PressRelease) Environmental Green Business wants to develop Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, Joint-Venture, to Merger or Acquisition with Venture Capital Partners to expand across Canada and USA.Restoration Environmental, one of Canada's leading ...
- The Towing Network Chooses TowPartners to Provide Search and Software Services TowPartners today announced that it has partnered with The Towing Network to provide search and software services.
Keller, TX, March 16, 2010 -- TowPartners today announced that it has partnered with ...
- O2 Media Inc. and their Hit Show The Balancing Act Announce their Partnership with Events Media Network, Inc! O2 Media Inc. announces their partnership with Events Media Network, Inc.â€"home to the popular website EventCrazy.com. O2 Media will work in tandem to create a new, exciting and informative ...
- Remington College Partners with Sickle Cell Disease Association for 2010 Blood Drives Heathrow, FL ( Newsalbum ) March 11, 2010 - Remington College and the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America are partnering for a series of blood drives to be held ...
- Language International signs a partnership with Cuernavaca Language School Language International is excited to announce our new partnership with Cuernavaca Language School in Mexico . The partnership will establish Language International's presence in Cuernavaca and promote Cuernavaca as a ...
- Education Online Services Corporation Announces Marketing Partnership with HBCU Today Education Online Services Corporation. announced today a strategic online marketing partnership with the HBCU Today publication to develop an online educational marketing and recruitment platform to service Historical Black Colleges ...
- Sri Shanthaveera Transformers Manufacturing Company announces the launch of their New Business Website. Sri Shanthaveera Transformers Manufacturing Company, Bengaluru is glad to announce the launch of our official businesswebsite http://www.indiamart.com/shanthaveera/ which will surely enhance the search experience and will be of tremendous value ...
- Joint-Venture Partnerships Set to Boost Indiaâ€™s Nuclear Industry Growth Bharatbook added a new report on "Joint-Venture Partnerships Set to Boost Indiaâ€™s Nuclear Industry Growth" discusses the potential growth in the Indian nuclear power industry, in context with growing joint-venture ...