Switzerland Fleet Market Profiler 2009 - Aarkstore Enterprise
The PowerPoint presentation provides an analysis and a five-year forecast of the Swiss company car market.
Provides analysis of key trends and developments affecting the growth of the Swiss company car market.
This presentation contains historical data and a five-year forecast of the Swiss company car fleet, split by make and funding method.
New car sales in 2008 are split into: non-private and private; non-private sales are split into long-cycle and short-cycle sales, further segmented into new car sales to daily rental companies, taxis and company cars.
Reasons to Purchase
This presentation contains data and five-year forecast of the size, structure growth factors and potential of Swiss fleet markets till 2014.
Indicates the volume of non-private sales sold through the long-cycle and short-cycle channels.
For more information, Please visit :
http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Switzerland-Fleet-Market-Profiler-2009-34429.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Akshay from 59.184.128.xxx
Article Taged as : switzerland, fleet, market, profiler, 2009, aarkstore, enterprise, www.aarkstore.com, switzerland, fleet, market, profiler, 2009, aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 1173 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Switzerland Fleet Market Profiler 2009 - Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Sunday, January 03, 2010
Source : ,
- MetricStream Selected by SunTrust for Enterprise Wide GRCBanks audit, compliance and risk management to be integrated on MetricStream GRC Platform (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4168294.htm
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Enterprise Architecture Breaking Away From The Pack The Center for Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession (CAEAP) has published version one of the Enterprise Architecture Professional Practice Guide and a brochure on Enterprise Architecture as a Strategic ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which ...
- Learn the Future of Internet Marketing and Social Media for Online Businesses at AMA South Florida Event Search Engine Optimization expert Jay Berkowitz to share web site promotion and marketing techniques that work on March 25th at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca Raton. (PRWeb Mar 22, ...
- Aftercad Software Announces Entry Into Nascent Cloud Gaming Market With New Approach to Zero Wait State Gaming Aftercad Software is pleased to announce that it has entered the nascent cloud gaming market with Project Immersion, the logical next step beyond Onlive, OTOY and other PC-Over-IP efforts for ...
- After banking bust Iceland turns to free market innovation Iceland hopes to "reboot" the country after its banking bust, with leaders founding a Ministry of Ideas whose best recommendations are aired on a popular radio show each Friday morning.