IGAL (Intercontinental Group of Accountants and Lawyers) - Building Bridges across Continents
With a Globalize economy, any professional firm of lawyers or accountants should have contacts or representatives in other countries. These may be required as the existing clients of the professional firms may have operations that transcend national boundaries. This requires an association of lawyers and accountants that serves the purpose.
IGAL has been established to serve the purpose of fostering cooperation between professional firms from different countries. The main purpose of this international association of lawyers and accountants is to generate business opportunities for its members and their clients. At the same time, IGAL ensures that the members keep on providing international legal, auditing and tax and accountancy services of the highest standard to their clients. IGAL also serves as a global forum for the professional exchange of ideas, firm management and social interaction.
The current membership of IGAL stands at 99 member firms based in 45 countries. IGAL member firms represent an equal number of law and accounting offices (86), located throughout 123 cities worldwide. The members are selected, based on the type and quality of work that they conduct and are highly respected firms within their respective fields. All the Firms have professionals and support staff fluent in several languages. English is the common language of network and the firm members and staff are fluent in it. IGAL actively promotes the highest standards of ethics and professionalism and each member adheres to this strict code.
This international association of lawyers and accountants has been instrumental in building bridges across continents and promoting international partnerships.
For more information about accounting professionals network, international network of accounting firms and International network of law firms, visit /r/url.asp?r=http://www.igal-network.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Sanjana Sharma from 202.164.34.xxx
Article Taged as : igal, (intercontinental, group, accountants, lawyers), building, bridges, across, continents, http, www.igal, network.com, igal, (intercontinental, group, accountants, lawyers), building, bridges, across, continents,
Article Viewed 2380 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : IGAL (Intercontinental Group of Accountants and Lawyers) - Building Bridges across Continents
Date Listed : Monday, December 21, 2009
Source : ,
- Archaeologists discover Jordans earliest buildings Archaeologists working in eastern Jordan have announced the discovery of 20,000-year-old hut structures, the earliest yet found in the Kingdom. The finding suggests that the area was once intensively...
- Studying the evolution of lifes building blocksStudying the origin of life at its building blocks offers a unique perspective on evolution, says a researcher.
- Rehabilitation Institute Moves Ahead With Plans For Old CBS Building SiteThe Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago is moving ahead with its plans for a new hospital on the site of the old CBS Building, according to a published report.
- First Operation Performed at New Rush Hospital BuildingStaffers are quickly settling in to their new digs at the brand new Rush University Medical Center hospital building on the city's Near West Side.
- Droid X The newest Verizon Android phone is a shot across Apples bow Droid X, the newest unit in Verizon's top-selling Droid line, will likely be unveiled on June 23. Early reports put the high-powered Motorola Droid X as a worthy competitor to ...
- US engineers study Chile earthquake to bolster California building codes Since the Chile earthquake, dozens of US engineers have visited Santiago and other affected cities to study the failures and successes of building codes here. They say it provides valuable ...
- Beyond Haiti relief UN looks at building outside Port au PrinceWhen donor countries meet at the UN in New York this week to discuss Haiti relief, a top topic will be decentralization away from congested Port-au-Prince.
- Read Across America Day celebrates the birthday of Dr. SeussTheodor Seuss Geisel would have been 106 today. Read Across America Day honors his life and work.
- AfricaFertilizer.org to Increase Agricultural Productivity and Knowledge Across the African Continent AfricaFertilizer.org, a global forum to disseminate and exchange information on fertilizers, soil fertility and the critical agricultural issues that face Africa, has been developed and launched by IFDC. (PRWeb Mar ...
- Bridges that Unite exhibition to be presented at Concordia University Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...