Walk In Bathtubs Make Bathing Easier For The Elderly
A new line of bathtubs with a water tight door is making it simpler for senior citizens to get safely in and out of the tub. The Safe Hands Bath from Wasauna has given many elderly individuals newfound independence. (PRWeb Aug 30, 2007)
Post Comment:Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/ pingpr.php/ U3VtbS1JbnNlLVNxdWEtSW5zZS1UaGlyLVplcm8=
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : senior citizen bathtub firststreet tub premier bath tubs bathtub for seniors ontario bathtubs for senior citizens firststreet bathtubs senior citizen bath tub user reviews walk in bathtubs bathtub walk in reviews walk in tub ontario senior citizens tub walk in bathtubs orange county premier bathtubs review bathtubs for seniors premiere.bathtubs walk in tubs premiere bathtub rating walk in bathtubs bathtub for seniors premier bathtubs firststreet walk in tub premiere bath tubs walk in tubs review first street tub walk seniors bath tub premeire walkin tub bathtubs makes t first street walk in tub premier bathtubs for seniors premiere bathtubs walk in tubs chicago primere walkin bathtubs premiere walk in tubs bathtub for seniors reviews walk in bathtub senior walk in bathtub review walk in tub review walk in bathtub value compare bathtub plus seniors premiere walk in tub premier walk in tubs reviews review of walk in tubs news article walk in tubs how to bathe elderly video senior bathtubs walk in bathtubs chicago senior bathing tubs price of bathtubs for senior citizen elderly bathtub bath tubs for senior citizens bathtubs ratings walk in bath tubs for senior citizens senior citizen bathtub incidences walkin bathtubs review walk in bathtubs review walk in tub reviews walk in bathtub plus review walk in bathtub reviews reviews walk in bathtubs walk in bathtub review walk in bathtubs reviews walk, bathtubs, make, bathing, easier, elderly, http, prweb.com, releases, 2007, prweb549996.htm, walk, bathtubs, make, bathing, easier, elderly,
Article Viewed 3053 times.
Positive attitude 95 votes [0.03%]
Negetive attitude 25 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel News, Please submit all news related feed here.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 915894 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News: Top News: Walk In Bathtubs Make Bathing Easier For The Elderly
Date Listed : Thursday, August 30, 2007
Source : Breaking News Stories, PRWeb - Breaking News Stories : Latest news releases from PRWEB.COM - Top Stories
- Caring for an elderly sick spouse sometimes has positive elements Although long-term care of sick or disabled loved ones is widely recognized as a threat to the caregiver's health and quality of life, a new study finds that in some ...
- More than one quarter of elderly patients lack decision making capacity at death study findsMore than one in four elderly Americans lacked the capacity to make their own medical care decisions at the end of life, according to a new study.
- Tricky tiny Mercury easier to see in sky for a bit
AP AP - Mercury, the solar system's most elusive planet, will be easier to see for the next two weeks.
- Enterprise PDM Integration has Never Been Easier Zero Wait State Announces Leading SolidWorks Reseller GoEngineer as Master Distributor for DesignState Zero Wait-State announces a new partnership with leading SolidWorks and Agile PLM reseller GoEngineer to distribute DesignState Enterprise PDM integration to Agile PLM. This partnership and product allow companies ...
- New Graphical Display on Trimble Grade Control System Makes Excavating Easier for OperatorsTrimble today introduced a new rugged LCD display for the TrimbleA GCS600 Grade Control System for excavators.
- Free social care for low income elderly encourages spendingGovernment subsidized social care for the low-income elderly creates perverse incentives, whereby some people spend their savings in order to qualify.
- Single dose H5N1 vaccine safe and effective in adults and elderly Researchers from Hungary and the UK have developed a single-dose H5N1 influenza vaccine that induces a protective level of immunity against infection in healthy adult and elderly volunteers. The vaccine ...
- AHN Poor Vision Linked To Dementia In Elderly A recent study finds that elderly people with visual disorders left untreated are significantly more at risk to develop Alzheimer's disease. Researchers from the University of Michigan used Medicare data ...
- Good to Talk Talk Phone provider offers elderly weekly chatsPhone company TalkTalk is offering free weekly telephone chats to customers through a scheme aimed at older people who live alone.
- New Service Makes Social Media Easier to Manage.and its Free Users Post Information Once and Automatically Update All Their Social Media EggZack.com announced today a new service that allows users to post their information once and automatically update their choice of social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, LinkedIn, WordPress and Tumblr. ...