Credit crunch cools demand for automobiles MSNBC
Just when the U.S. automotive sector looked to be getting its legs underneath it after a years-long slump, another stumbling block has come along to knock it off kilter — the credit crunch. By MSNBC.com's Roland Jones.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : msnbc credit, crunch, cools, demand, automobiles, msnbc, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, automobiles, 119ukbspc, important, http, percentage, www.msnbc.msn.com, 20393888, credit, crunch, cools, demand, automobiles, msnbc,
Article Viewed 2866 times.
Positive attitude 17 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 3 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Credit crunch cools demand for automobiles MSNBC
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Researchers create self assembling nanodevices that move and change shape on demand By emulating nature's design principles, researchers have created nanodevices made of DNA that self-assemble and can be programmed to move and change shape on demand. Double helices fold up into ...
- New Soybean Facility to Meet Growing Demand for DuPont Innovation DuPont and State of Missouri Announce New $55 Million Facility To Help Meet Rising Need for Pioneer® Brand Soybeans (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
- Online Marketing Recruitment Demand to Drive up Salaries Further signs of an improving economy as the number of jobs available in the marketing sector grew almost 10% in February, according to the Ashdown Group Jobs Index. (PRWeb Mar ...
- Thomson Reuters to Present at the Credit Suisse 2010 Convergence Media
Conference Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Credit Cards Now Accepted by Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives of Georgia State University Library is now accepting on-line Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit card payments for copies of archival material such as photographs, ...
- Facebook Gets 30 Percent of All Facebook Credits Transactions Facebook may be huge, but it's still feeling its way when it comes to revenue. It's bringing in a significant amount of money at this point, though the company doesn't ...
- Small business credit in a deep recessionOnly 40 percent of small business owners attempting to borrow in 2009 had all of their credit needs met, according to a new study.
- VoiceNations 2010 Survey Reveals the Demand for Business Continuity Planning Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 23, 2010 - VoiceNation, the country’s leading provider of voicemail, virtual PBX and disaster recovery solutions, informs the business world of recent survey results conducted on ...
- Credit card rates at new highInterest rates on credit cards are at their highest level for 12 years despite the low Bank rate, research suggests.