Salt creeping up the Mississippi River
A drought in Louisiana has lowered the Mississippi River, leaving its southern tip awash in saline from the Gulf of Mexico and prompting health officials in Plaquemines Parish to issue a drinking water advisory.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : salt, creeping, mississippi, river, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_topstories, ghjmmqmmggo, index.html, salt, creeping, mississippi, river,
Article Viewed 282 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 268352 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Top News: Salt creeping up the Mississippi River
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Source : CNN.com, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- SMA to Attend SymEast 2010 in Biloxi, Mississippi February 16 - 18, 2010 - Houston, Texas -- SMA is attending the SymEast Conference at the Beau Rivage Resort
Houston, Texas, February 11, 2010 -- Join Will Pulley, Director of ...
- Mississippi Retail Store Selects Edcomm Banker's Academy to Provide Compliance Training A Mississippi Retail Store has selected Edcomm Banker's Academy to provide Compliance training.
New York, NY, August 11, 2009 -- A Mississippi Retail Store has selected Edcomm Banker's Academy to provide ...
- A Mississippi Man Brings Steel to the Old South Mississippi is a state firmly rooted in its lineage as home to the Old South, where locals appreciate their history and good ole southern hospitality. It is a place where ...
- Mississippi Retail Bank Selects Comprehensive Bank Training From Edcomm Banker's Academy A Mississippi Retail Bank has selected comprehensive bank training from Edcomm Banker's Academy for the next three years.
New York, NY, April 01, 2009 -- A Mississippi Retail Bank has selected ...
- Mississippi Retail Bank Selects Bank Training from Edcomm Banker's Academy for the Next Four Years A Mississippi Retail Bank has selected Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy to deliver comprehensive bank training for the next four years.
New York, NY, March 14, 2009 â€" A Mississippi Retail Bank has ...
- Mississippi Retail Bank Names Bankers Academy To Deliver Compliance Training A Mississippi Retail Bank has named Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy to deliver comprehensive Bank Compliance Training.
New York, NY, January 26, 2009 -- A Mississippi Retail Bank has named Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy ...
- BnBStar.com continues its new digest of featured Bed and Breakfast inns in Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas and other locations across the US & Worldwide BnBStar.com is 5 INNSTAR Bed and Breakfast directory featuring Innkeepers Travel Guide and exclusive Facebook B&B Search application.
This new digest continues series of periodic online publications aiming to promote Bed ...
- Mississippi Community College Offers Edcomm Bankerâ€™S Academy Teller Training as Classroom Course A Community College located in Mississippi will offer Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academyâ€™s teller training program as an ongoing classroom course.
New York, NY, December 01, 2008 -- A Mississippi Community College, in ...
- The State of Mississippi Denies One the Right to be Heard The Stateâ€™s long history of stomping on civil rights may come to an end after one unique case is heard in the United States Supreme Court. Until then, oneâ€™s safety ...