Why IQs are rising and SNO 8211 and how to get better grades
James Flynn, the man who charted our rising IQs, on how modern intelligence has changed – and why women and Asian Americans make better students
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : rising, 8211, better, grades, http, feeds.newscientist.com, 10897, 226845f3, 0l0snewscientist0n0cblogs0cculturelab0c20a120c0a80cflynn0einterview0bhtml0ddcmp0fotc0erss0gnsref0fonline0enews, story01.htm, rising, 8211, better, grades,
Article Viewed 241 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel News, Please submit all news related feed here.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 245225 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News: Top News: Why IQs are rising and SNO 8211 and how to get better grades
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Source : New Scientist - Latest Headlines, New Scientist.com - The World's No. 1 Science and Technology News Service
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- How to plan better for New England floods Changing rainfall patterns have increased the number and severity of floods. Better forecasts and improved flood management have helped, but planners need to do more to reduce risks and boost ...
- Maintaining regular daily routines is associated with better sleep quality in older adultsA study has found that the maintenance of daily routines was associated with a reduced rate of insomnia and improved quality of sleep in older adults living in a retirement community.
- Is any work better than no work where Not for unemployment benefits. Unemployed Americans who take parttime or temp work may find that their unemployment benefits get cut after that job ends. It's a disincentive to work, but Congress is moving to ...
- Rising auto sales could rescue Michigan Big ThreeAuto sales are up, even for the Big Three. The worst may be over for US automakers – and for Michigan.
- Others may know us better than we know ourselves study finds Since at least the days of Socrates, humans have been advised to "know thyself."
And through all the years, many, including many personality and social psychologists, have believed the individual...
- Forget the jobs bill. Workers need a better safety net for layoffs. The jobs bill will deepen debt at a time when state unemployment trust funds are going bankrupt. Current jobless benefits are a bad deal. Chile's plan provides real security.
- Better prognosis markers for prostate cancer foundMeasuring levels of the active form of the protein EGFR in the tumor and its vicinity can provide a more reliable prognosis for individuals with prostate cancer, according to new research.
- Magnalight.com Upgrades Class Hazardous Location LED Light Larson Electronics’ magnalight.com announced the addition of a more powerful hazardous location LED light with UL 844 Class 1 Division 2 ratings for Groups A, B, C and D. ...