Officials 2 attacks kill 4 policemen in Iraq
Four policemen were killed in two separate attacks in Iraq on Sunday in the latest strikes by insurgents against security forces, officials said.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : officials, attacks, kill, policemen, iraq, http, news.yahoo.com, officials, attacks, kill, policemen, iraq, 160316240.html, officials, attacks, kill, policemen, iraq,
Article Viewed 212 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Officials 2 attacks kill 4 policemen in Iraq
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Abnormal brain activity in migraineurs is not restricted to attacks LOS ANGELES (June 23, 2010) — Typically, migraine is considered to be an episodic disorder with discrete attacks of headache. But new research by Dr. Till Sprenger and ...
- Bioengineers create simulator to test blood platelets in virtual heart attacksBioengineers have trained a computer neural network model to accurately predict how blood platelets would respond to complex conditions found during a heart attack or stroke.
- In Egypt Christians celebrate Easter Sunday under shadow of Christmas attacks Many Christians in Naga Hamadi are approaching Easter Sunday with trepidation just months after a striking episode of sectarian violence took place in their quiet city on the banks of ...
- Changing course Fatah officials call for Palestinian protests against Israel After years of muting Palestinian rhetoric of 'popular resistance,' senior officials in Fatah, which governs the West Bank, are calling for protests against Israel's settlement expansion and construction of its ...
- Officials fear ship breaking apart on Barrier Reef
AP AP - A coal-carrying ship that ran aground and was leaking oil on Australia's Great Barrier Reef was in danger of breaking apart, officials said Sunday.
- Moscow subway bombings a brief global history of terrorist attacks on subways trains The Moscow subway bombings that killed at least 37 people Monday follows attacks on London, Madrid, Tokyo, and a recently foiled plot to detonate bombs on the New York City ...
- GPS vulnerable to hacker attacksSatellite-navigation systems are ripe for targeting by widely available "jamming" equipment, experts say.
- Sea World tragedy How common are killer whale attacks where Tilikum, the killer whale that drowned a trainer at Sea World in Orlando, Fla., Wednesday has been involved in three human fatalities. The orca, who was originally captured in the ...
- Austin plane crash targeted IRS officials say The remains of the plane's pilot – believed to be Joseph Andrew Stack – have been recovered. Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo calls the attack "a criminal act by a ...