Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri takes big game literally
To Vinatieri, 'big game' isn't just what happens on the field. It relates to his passion: hunting.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : colts, kicker, adam, vinatieri, takes, game, literally, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomnfl, topstories, xgjfm8wx2sm, colts, kicker, adam, vinatieri, takes, game, literally,
Article Viewed 173 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Sports group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type application/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 89105 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Sports: Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri takes big game literally
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Sports : NFL, Sports, Rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Warren Buffett is a rock star. Literally.In a new Geico video, which swept the Internet Friday, a long-haired, bandanna-wrapped Warren Buffett sings like rock star Axl Rose (sort of).
- Running for Judge in Harris County Literally Brad Morris, an experienced family law attorney, mediator and former associate judge, is running for Judge of the 311th Family District Court in Harris County – literally! Morris is ...
- Herschel Phones Home — Literally For the first time in spaceflight history, a satellite has used mobile phone technology to radio back to Earth. The Herschel spacecraft – which launched on May 14, called home ...
- Does Social Exclusion Literally Feel Cold where When we hear somebody described as "frosty" or "cold", we automatically picture a person who is unfriendly and antisocial. There are numerous examples in our daily language of metaphors which ...
- VMware testing data center OS for managing literally everything At its annual conference this year, VMware plans to tout its vision of highly efficient and automated data centers.
- Cold And Lonely Does Social Exclusion Literally Feel Cold where There are numerous examples in our daily language of metaphors which make a connection between cold temperatures and emotions such as loneliness, despair and sadness. We are taught at a ...
- Butt on with the ButtKicker Filed under: CES, Gaming, Home Entertainment, TransportationLet's be honest, gaming chairs in all flavors of "enhancement" from vibration to sound to cup holders and beyond are quickly becoming a dime ...
- What Price Is Weight Loss where And I Do Not Mean Literally We stuffed ourselves with all kinds of food, even sometimes with food we would not normally consume. Convincing ourselves that regardless of how much weight gained during this festive period, ...
- CSPI Says Orangutans Literally Dying for Cookies Group Calls on Food Industry & Consumers to Avoid Palm Oil from Unsustainable Sources in Malaysia and IndonesiaIncreased demand for palm oil is fueling destruction of the rainforest habitats of ...