Facebook shares down 13 percentage as earnings disappoint
The social network's stock is now below $24 in premarket trading, knocked down by word of a net loss for the second quarter.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : facebook, shares, down, percentage, earnings, disappoint, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, e8rtjpev4fm, facebook, shares, down, percentage, earnings, disappoint,
Article Viewed 205 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Facebook shares down 13 percentage as earnings disappoint
Date Listed : Friday, July 27, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- COO Becomes 75 percentage More Effective in Tracking Delegated Tasks A nonprofit organization that engages hundreds of thousands of students into humanitarian relief work, Absolute.org, adopted Wrike’s full-featured project management software for organizing collaborative management of tasks and workflow. Absolute’s ...
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- Facebook more popular than Google where For one week it hit first place.For the week ending March 16, Facebook pulled in more traffic in America than Google. But could Facebook ever really knock Google off its perch?
- After ill considered Facebook promise will sister name her baby Megatron where She said that if her brother got one million fans on Facebook, she would name her baby 'Megatron.' As of this writing, he has 1,097,139 fans.
- Photoshop and Facebook Victorian style Long before Photoshop and Facebook, upper-crust British ladies were cropping and splicing with giddy abandon and drawing spider webs inhabited with the pasted-on faces of their friends.
- MyCuredComputer.com Offers Unlimited Protection Against Koobface Facebook Virus With the introduction of their annual plan for unlimited computer repair and support, MyCuredComputer.com, a leading online computer repair company, is curing computers and ridding them of Koobface, the latest ...
- Facebook protest isnt enough. Selma vets and young activists must share lessons. A Facebook protest or online petition is not the same as a sit-in or hunger strike. As activism re-invents itself, the experience of the older generations and the innovations of ...