OAuth 2.0 leader resigns says standard is bad
The standard grew too far away from its roots as a simple Web authentication technology, author Eran Hammer-Lahav says, and now is insecure and overly broad.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : oauth, leader, resigns, says, standard, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, sbsfsgh1iai, oauth, leader, resigns, says, standard,
Article Viewed 232 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: OAuth 2.0 leader resigns says standard is bad
Date Listed : Friday, July 27, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Superb New Wavelength Calibration Standard Released By NSG Precision.Customers demanded it, so NSG Precision Cells produced it. A spectrophotometer wavelength calibration standard that never needs to be replaced or recalibrated.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9212395.htm
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- New Leadership IQ Research Paper Asks Are SMART Goals Dumb where Leadership IQ's proprietary research has revealed that there is no correlation between standard goal-setting methods and engagement or achievement. The study shows that employees are motivated by clear goals ...
- Who is David Brian Stone leader of the Hutaree militia where A picture of Hutaree militia leader David Brian Stone is slowly emerging. His interest in guns and religion gradually spiraled out of control, reports suggest, leading to his arrest on ...
- Inform Joins SHRM ASNI Initiative to Develop Standards for Workforce Planning and Metrics Will Draw on 25+ Years of Experience in Implementing Measurement Programs at Fortune 500 Companies (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- DuPont Named Among Top 50 Companies for Women Leaders DuPont has been selected as one of the top 50 companies for executive women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) magazine for the third consecutive year. DuPont ...
- Female Leaders Show the Way for Earth Hour 2010 Prominent female identities around the world lead Earth Hour's call for action on climate change (PRWeb Mar 19, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- IESO one of the Independent System Operators in North America Selects MetricStream GRC for Monitoring Compliance to Electric Reliability Standards Solution to support the Reliability Compliance Program for NERC and NPCC standards covering 300 power generators, traders, utilities and transmitters monitored and overseen by IESO in Ontario, Canada. (PRWeb Mar ...
- Worlds longest serving leaders Where does Zimbabwes Robert Mugabe rank where Robert Mugabe this week marks his 30th anniversary as president of Zimbabwe. Here's a list of the world's longest-serving leaders.