ZTE says it will have TD LTE devices by the end of year
A ZTE executive tells Reuters that the company plans to sell TD-LTE handsets by the end of the year to address an expanding market.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : says, will, have, devices, year, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, hmufpkcekak, says, will, have, devices, year,
Article Viewed 211 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: ZTE says it will have TD LTE devices by the end of year
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Researchers create self assembling nanodevices that move and change shape on demand By emulating nature's design principles, researchers have created nanodevices made of DNA that self-assemble and can be programmed to move and change shape on demand. Double helices fold up into ...
- NBS Technologies Announces its Latest Software Application to Personalize NFC enabled Devices for the Payment Industry Developed by its in-house software group, UbiQ Software, NBS Technologies releases its latest application to support the personalization of NFC-enabled devices. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)
- Agilent enhances Power Device Analyzer to characterize semiconductor devices up to 40 A and 3000 V Agilent Technologies has introduced enhancements to the B1505A Power Device Analyzer/Curve Tracer to make it the industry's first single-box solution able to characterize semiconductor devices up to 40 A and ...
- New Sierra Wireless Services Platform overcomes management barriers to
connecting millions of consumer devices Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...
- New ORNL sensor exploits traditional weakness of nano devices OAK RIDGE, Tenn., Feb. 12, 2010 -- By taking advantage of a phenomenon that until now has been a virtual showstopper for electronics designers, a team led by Oak Ridge ...
- New sensor exploits traditional weakness of nano devicesBy taking advantage of a phenomenon that until now has been a virtual showstopper for electronics designers, scientists are developing a chemical and biological sensor with unprecedented sensitivity.
- Single step technique produces both p type and n type doping for future graphene devices A simple one-step process that produces both n-type and p-type doping of large-area graphene surfaces could facilitate use of the promising material for future electronic devices. The doping technique can ...
- Revenues from Embedded and M2M Devices to Top dollor 18.9Billion by 2014 last 10 news on softpedia.com If you thought the Google Street View trike was weird, get a load of this, the official Street View snowmobile. Google wanted to take ...
- Personal Communications Devices Introduces the X220 Netbook Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Feb. 3 /CNW/ - Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; NYSE Amex: TGB) ("Taseko" or the "Company") welcomes the decision by the Federal Review ...
- Google Chrome OS Coming to Tablet Devices Pics last 10 news on softpedia.com With the recent launch of the iPad, the year of the tablet finally started, regardless of the mixed feelings that the iPad's lack of Flash ...