Reality check Microsofts calculated re Surfacing of the PC business
Microsoft may have made some OEMs nervous by its entry into the tablet business, but channel conflict in the tech business is as American as apple pie.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : reality, check, microsofts, calculated, surfacing, business, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, bfdhzsbnadu, reality, check, microsofts, calculated, surfacing, business,
Article Viewed 281 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Reality check Microsofts calculated re Surfacing of the PC business
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Convergetics Research Center Announces Book Introducing New Paradigm of Reality The Multispace Universe Convergetics Research Center founder and president, Eugeniu Alexandrescu, announces that his new book, The New Paradigm of Reality: The Multispace Universe, will be launched at the beginning of 2011. The ...
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...
- Advans Receives 2009 Best of Business Award Massachusetts based Advans has been selected for the 2009 Best of Business Award in the Managed IT Service Provider category by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA). (PRWeb Mar 29, ...
- Small businesses big employers but small retirement plansMost small business owners and their employees are not saving enough for retirement, two new studies find.
- Health care reform bill 101 What will it mean for business where Critics have alleged that the health care reform bill set to be voted on by the House Sunday is a job killer. What's the reality? It could affect some businesses ...
- Small business still hunkered downHalf of small business owners think its better strategy to stockpile cash and hunker down rather than invest in their business, a new survey finds.